FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 834

It's quiet today, and the news is that China has gone down and the Turks are rocking.

iIDLERr:
Ishimko, you'd better put some more smell in your drive.
money doesn't smell! (your guys won't walk around any more - at least you'll be able to write your name on it)

Ishim:
money doesn't smell! (Your guys won't walk around any more - at least you'll be able to sign here).
To every one that abides in the congregation, that speaks and teaches the adolescents the price of turning around the disk is not cleared, let there be shame and anathema)))

sextants...

Lesorub:
sextants...

pharaohs, popes, level 5 masters...

I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Ishim:
i.e. - wards )))))) (what's the rush for me - 1-1.5 weeks now waiting for TA or have you seen 500 pips a day one way)
Oh, shit... They let the stooges loose and what? Where's the rebellion?))) hilarious ... Senya... there is a word for this - statistics and I have shown you 40 times how many Euros may pass in 24 hours... but you've missed it as usual.
Hurry up and dump the pamm and start Icarus... Maybe it'll be more fun. I'll go in sometime ... check it out))) I'm going to wander the other monasteries...

Frank 95639 )))

The franc is the franc.

Who has a view on the Yen? //It's supposed to be on the move.

artikul:
Frank 95639 )))

Evra is unchanged:

Vizard_:
Fucking hell... they let the stooges loose and what? Where is the rebellion?))) hilarious... Senya... there is a word for it - statistics and I've shown you 40 times how many Euros can pass in 24 hours... but you've missed it as usual.
Hurry up and dump the pamm and start Icarus... Maybe it'll be more fun. I'll go in sometime ... check it out))) I'll go wander around the other monasteries...
yeah yeah, go do something.... go train the dogs, maybe open a circus (mobile and they'll carry you around in a trolley))))), or this... ...make the dispensing of pills automatic in your madhouse! (it's all an abuse).
Reason: