FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 411

new-rena:
What are you picking on the man for? Watch the trailer.

The principle of options trading is clear. I expressed the idea of using options to reduce NOBs - apparently no one understood.

stranger:

Read a book on options, do I have to tell you about it here or what? If you have money, who can forbid you to write an option? How do OTC trades have anything to do with it?

These are not serious questions, like "why the sky is blue" and "why the birds do not live in the pond, I do not know the answer.

The initial question is not answered, since it is not serious, so what prevents it?

Books are a good thing - I'll read more when I need options.

How do you see the trading of options? Do you know how much hassle it is to put securities on the stock exchange? And here is an option for a month with its own ticker and specification.... questionable.

Balabushkin A. - Options and futures.

Derivatives. A Course for Beginners.

Futures. Trading common sense.

Secrets of Trading. Futures

Search and read

stranger:

Balabushkin A. - Options and futures.

Derivatives. A Course for Beginners.

Futures. Trading common sense.

Secrets of Trading. Futures

Search and read

Where has the grandson gone?

-Aleks-:

The principle of options trading is clear. I expressed the idea of using options to reduce NOBs - apparently no one understood.

I don't know what an NOB is.

-Aleks-:

The original question was not answered, since it was not so serious, so what was the problem?

Books are a good thing - I will study them further when the need for options arises.

How do you understand the trading of options? Do you know how much hassle it is to put securities on the stock exchange? And here's an option for a month with its own ticket and specification.... is questionable.

How is it clear if "options have only rights, no obligations", "only the exchange has the right to sell the option", "it refers to OTC transactions", the latter especially, as it is an option yes and OTC, in the out. WITH THE REQUIRED GO YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE RULES OF TRADING ON AN EXCHANGE.

That's why you shouldn't ask such questions without at least understanding the basics, and you shouldn't in general, have a head - think, I'm not a help desk.

If CME adds up all the options and futures volumes, we get about 100 billion a day in currencies. Calculated contracts (from CME reports)*per lot (how many units in it). It is not much.

Forex volumes are in the trillions per day.

forexman77:

If CME adds up all the options and futures volumes, we get about 100 billion a day in currencies. Calculated contracts (from CME reports)*per lot (how many units in it). It is not much.

Forex volumes are in the trillions per day.

The main thing is that the quotes fit. I was counting once too and it did not work out much either. But I cheated on my leverage and the volume of one lot, which is 10,000... When you multiply it, you get something similar.

new-rena:
The important thing is that the quotes add up. I did that once, too, and it didn't add up to much either. But I put it down to the leverage and the volume of one lot, which is 10,000... When you multiply it, you get something similar.
Rena, this is bullshit.

stranger:
Rena, that's bullshit.
maybe, then where is the rest of the dough, forex turnover is not up to 4 trillion?

new-rena:
maybe, then where is the rest of the dough, the forex turnover is not up to 4 trillion?
In the ope.
Reason: