FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 824

Ishim:
freedom is sweet ))))

Teacher:
They should put a filter on their mouths so they don't write crap.
The demo trolls set the tone here, for once a novice trader walked in (azfaraon) and they took it upon themselves to lame it. (They should be exiled to Siberia - to hard labour or uranium mines)

new-rena:
Go practise on cats))

Ishim:
The tone here is set by demo trolls (screen trollers), for once a novice trader walked in (azfaraon) and they took it upon themselves to badmouth him. (They should be exiled to Siberia - to hard labour or uranium mines).
they're just palm tree nuts... thugs...

I remember trading with Ghana in the pit... That's when he told me his story

Ishim:
Go practise on cats))

Teacher:
The only coconuts they can get from palm trees are banderillas...

I remember trading with Ghana in the pit... That's when he told me his story
Did they bury you with him? (you can talk to his spirit, but you can't talk to him, he died a long time ago)

Lesorub:

added:

how to buy the pound ? )))))))))) , you have to open the cap ! (there's a rubber one on the bottom)

aud/doll 0.7168 sell limit last pair. (300 pips)

Good

Ishim:

how to buy the pound ? )))))))))) you have to open the cap! (there's a rubber one on the bottom)

aud/doll 0.7168 sell limit last pair. (300 pips)

the cap...

the price is the same as the others.

and the pound gives the thrush!

You're so clever! You know a lot! You have an opportunity to dabble in mindless topics!

...When Renka's CME caught up with me, I looked at him and did not climb above the wicker cluster... I looked, yes, today the eu is falling against the audi... so it will rise sometime... I opened a pair, remembered what I learned at school and started to load the situation:

Reason: