FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 621

iIDLERr:
let me disagree. waaaayyyyy, playing on flawless instruments. i write about the moon - everyone does. outside the realm. now the yen and gold. rule the world.
You can agree or not, it's up to you.

For now, it's like this. Loon sell, don't touch the rest with your hands yet.

stranger:
In general for me it is like this for now. Loon sell, not to touch the rest with hands yet.

Technically the resistance is now at 3175-80. Both in "dashes" and volumes. Main trading last week was at 3115-3120.

We closed the week both above the resistance and above the trading (not good for the Bears).

By Oanda, however, sellers prevail (after all, the main trend is up:))). Stops are concentrated at 3215-25. Above - only 3300. But nobody will go there for them (and usually they don't).

I can draw the following conclusions. They will go for bears, to pull down the stops. The Canadian may saw off (more likely, he will) up to 3240-45.

The week saw a desire to exchange the tank for something. they changed it for yen, chiff, euro, gold. there is no desire to change it for raw material stuff (to your moons and Audis, mink is more indicative, in my opinion). i think 1200 on the redhead - will be a death blow, the rough will still be hanging around (if not worse), the yen and the chiff will continue to gobble, the euro is questionable (who the hell needs it?). i'm too lazy to think about the pound. generally, you can make money on the renminbi, if their central bank does not pirate (they love it).

iIDLERr:
i also do not see a desire to change the pound for something. they were changing it for ken, gold, euro. i dont see the desire to change it for the bullion (for your lunas and Audis, mink is more indicative to me). i think 1200 on the redhead - will be a death blow, the rough will still be hanging around (if not worse), the yen and the chiff will keep eating away, the euro is questionable (who the hell needs it?). i'm too lazy to think about the pound. in general, you can make money on the renminbi if their central bank does not start pirating (they love it).

Who told you about "commodity" currencies?))) Not the ones who told you about correlations, allied currencies and other nonsense?))

Pound is up 14, Eura is up 10, they should not have been raised earlier, I do not know anything about metals, I do not see any buyer enthusiasm there, better forget about the chiff, the gnomes will leave you without trousers anyways one day.

Anyway, there was nothing to do...

I decided to mathematically calculate the trade of the week for the Canadian. I got a level of 3143.

Strange, do you remember the mammoth old trick to look at and compare contract levels and week's trade?

Do you think this idea has a chance to live?

The site has long been closed, but I wonder where they got the data on the contract level (for example)?

lactone:

Anyway, there was nothing to do...

I decided to mathematically calculate the trade of the week for the Canadian. I got a level of 3143.

Strange, do you remember the mammoth old trick to look at and compare contract levels and week's trade?

Do you think this idea has a chance to live?

The site has long been closed, but I wonder where they got the data on the contract level (for example)?

You can look them on the site kd, natorgovki, but the fact is that creates them a crowd and have no practical value, except that they do not need to get into them)

stranger:
You may watch them on the cd site, on trades, but the thing is that they are created by the crowd and they are of no practical value, except that one should not get into them)

in the volume profile? You can't see them there.

It's not about who creates them.

The clusters do not say who traded the contract. It's just that such levels (like levels where there were volume spikes) can act as some support-resistance levels. (IMHO).

For example, watched the Canadian all week. It was being chased between 2 zones: 3075-80 и 3175-80. Two clear zones where he was "opened and closed". And they were seriously opening and closing.

And on Wednesday, Thu, Friday there was another zone 3115-3120, on which there were bursts of volume as well.

And, as it seems to me, for the full-fledged real movement either one candle will beat one of the levels, or we will return to the same level.

In other words, I cannot tell the direction of the future movement, but if it happens, I will know 100% for sure what to do.

lactone:

in the volume profile? You can't see them there.

It's not about who creates them.

The clusters do not say who traded the contract. It's just that such levels (like levels where there were volume spikes) can act as some support-resistance levels. (IMHO).

For example, watched the Canadian all week. It was being chased between 2 zones: 3075-80 и 3175-80. Two clear zones where he was "opened and closed". And they were seriously opening and closing.

And on Wednesday, Thu, Friday there was another zone 3115-3120, on which there were bursts of volume as well.

And, as it seems to me, for the full-fledged real movement either one candle will beat one of the levels, or we will return to the same level.

In other words - I cannot tell the direction of the future movement, but if it happens, I will know 100% for sure what to do.

http://clusterdelta.com/volume#getvolume

Substitute the dates and you will get the period you are interested in.

stranger:

http://clusterdelta.com/volume#getvolume

Substitute the dates and you will get the period you are interested in.

Got it, thanks. I didn't notice right away.

I got a little different data. Anyway, I'll just observe.

They just took their level as the price level with the maximum value of volume for the selected period. That's not how I calculated it.

Reason: