FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 617

azfaraon:
If you don't know youropinion about the USD/CAD and EUR/USD for the next week ... Thanks in advance

I will, except I have no such thing as "next week", either sell or buy)

lactone, on the Audi later report)

stranger:
There will be more moments in the next year or two)
I don't think so. I think it will be resolved within the next six months.

On the Canadian, the maximum is 1.3240-65, but I doubt that they will give it, it will be too fat, the targets are 1.30 fixing half of the position, 1.26-1.2650 is the main target.

So from the opening another limit at 1.3240.

Glinvit:
Reread the post, ask a clarifying question about the effect of the price of oil on the Fed's decision. If you're not interested, don't ask. What the... Are you picking on the oil price forecast? It says at the current price they are already predicting a postponement of the hike."And there's no question about oil prices below $40."

Again, I have no interest in the Fed rate at all. And I am deeply convinced that the link between it and the oil price is a myth, like the correlation between the price of coffee and the Brazilian real. Or simply the correlation of "allied currencies".

That is why I asked a simple question for the sake of a Yes or No answer, I am not interested in explanations of"why".

Apparently it's not that simple.

stranger:

I will, except I have no such thing as "next week", either sell or buy)

lactone, I'll report back later on the audi)

Will have to go over everything a bit later today too, but I don't think I'll see anything new with a deeper look.

stranger:

On the Canadian, the maximum is 1.3240-65, but I doubt it, it'll be too fat, the target is 1.30 is a half position fix, 1.26-1.2650 is the main target.

So from the opening another limit at 1.3240.

the first lower target is 1.2820 +-, the upper one is 1.3240-80 because above these levels is quite a big gap and it can't be filled in 2 weeks. if we take 3240 and go higher, but above 1.30, all levels are empty....

lactone:

Again, I'm not interested in the Fed rate at all.

So relax )) my post was specifically about the Fed rate. And certainly not about the oil price forecast...

Roman Busarov:
the first lower target is 1.2820 +-, the upper first I agree, because above these levels is quite a strong gap and it cannot be filled in 2 weeks. if we take 3240 and hold on, then above it will be necessary to pass one candle, but above 1.30 all levels are empty....
Above 1.33 there is no one at all, what is there to fix on, the air?))) Above 1.30, yes, ponts racing)

stranger:
Above 1.33 there's no one at all, what's there to fix on, the air?))) Above 1.30 yes, they're just fooling around)
above 1.30, yeah, they're just poncing around... we can chase everyone up for 2 weeks, and then have one day... like last Monday and Wednesday... or have a fever for 2 days at minus 400+ =) (as i am on holiday since sunday, i have all positions closed and this information is not a guide for action)

Roman Busarov:
there's also the possibility of a bump in terms of the expiry in 2 weeks... we can chase everybody up for 2 weeks, and then have one day... like last Monday and Wednesday... or have a fever for 2 days at minus 400+ =)
Nope)) You understand that if you "drive it up", you have to pay 95% of buyers, who will pay, AS?))) If they keep pushing at 1.31-32 and push the price down, but I think they won't do that, the pleasure has been already stretched way too much, and there are 3.5 weeks till the futures expiration.
Reason: