FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 616

lactone:

I am not interested in the rate.

I asked you about oil - do you expect it to go below 40?

Just yes or no.

I don't see anything below, only above dec counter. I could be wrong, of course.

lactone:

Just yes or no.

Not this year.

lactone:

Just yes or no.

We're not in a train station. And I'm not in the waiting room ))

I have made my point about the factor of the oil price influencing the Fed's decision. Not interested - don't read it.

A fairy tale!

At the beginning they write "And there ' s no need to talk about oil prices below $40" , but when I ask a clarifying question, they go right to the back of the line.

I don't know why they wrote about oil in the first place.

stranger:
Not this year.
If not now, there will be no more time))

Thank you, good elder!)

I was wrong, by the way. Thought it would have moved from 7320 audi already, but no purchases there this week.

Good day, dearStranger (Sorry, I do not know the name, the fatherland) a great human request to give your opinion in pictures about the USD / CAD and EUR / USD for the next week ...Thanks in advance

lactone:
If not now, there will be no more time.)
There will be more moments in the next year or two)

lactone:

A fairy tale!

At the beginning they write "And there ' s no need to talk about oil prices below $40" , but when I ask a clarifying question, they go right to the back of the line.

I don't know why they wrote about oil in the first place.

Reread the post and ask a follow-up question about the effect of the price of oil on the Fed's decision. If you are not interested, do not ask. What the... Are you picking on the oil price forecast? It says at the current price they are already predicting a postponement of the hike."And there's no question about oil prices below $40."
Reason: