FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1641

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, there you go! At least there's something to think about!) If I'm not too experienced in it yet, I'll tell you what I've noticed: the price moves in a certain direction when someone enters the market in small volumes in a big amount. I do not know exactly what happens with the market. I did not follow it. As Strange advised, we need to record and watch on the camera... Anyway, it's logical to assume that the change is the meat. And someone has incited them to action. And this someone begins to move the price in the direction they want, shifting the bid and ask as they buy up their exhibited volumes.

When the big man starts buying at once, the price behaves differently. You have to watch and see. Maybe, the price won't move at all - probably, the price hasn't chosen the volume. But I've noticed that the price may move in this direction after some time).

What happened yesterday I can't even guess! I will try)) So, there was a glass with some volumes... Then the big guys come from somewhere and start selling. From who? Who the fuck knows? Who buys from? Again, who can buy? At this volume and move the price in the opposite direction? The big man from the big man? From himself? Why? To create a rush? So that everyone rushes to sell? To get everyone to sell and then dump them? But how does he move the price? Although in principle, if he pours it in, what the fuck does he care where he moves it?
I told you that there are always equal buyers and sellers, and the buyers are not those who can, but those who must.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well! That's something! Something to think about)) When prices move in small volumes, I do not know yet what exactly is going on. I do not know exactly what happens with the market. I did not follow it. As Strange advised, we need to record and watch on the camera... Anyway, it's logical to assume that the change is the meat. And someone has incited them to action. And this someone begins to move the price in the direction they want, shifting the bid and ask as they buy up their exhibited volumes.

When the big man starts buying at once, the price behaves differently. You have to watch and see. Maybe, the price won't move at all - probably, the price hasn't chosen the volume. But I've noticed that the price may move in this direction after some time).

What happened yesterday I can't even guess! I will try)) So, there was a glass with some volumes... Then the big guys come from somewhere and start selling. From who? Who the fuck knows? Who buys from? Again, who can buy? At this volume and move the price in the opposite direction? The big man from the big man? From himself? Why? To create a rush? So that everyone rushes to sell? To get everyone to sell and then dump them? But how does he move the price? Although in principle, if he pours it, what the fuck does he care where he moves it?

Again a blind man talking to a deaf man.

Did you read my post carefully? Did you look at the questions carefully? Don't make a big deal out of it. Answer all of them in order and without omissions. Explain yesterday's scenario from the big man's point of view and how you think he will act next. Answer why the price was moving up. You wanted to think with your head, so put your thoughts out there for all to see.

stranger:
I told you that buyers and sellers are always equal, and it's not who can buy, it's who has to.
and who has to? no one has to buy or sell. the butchers do it because the crowd does it. the markets? they have to... they have to satisfy both buyers and sellers )) but the big boys? that's a strategy I guess... They may or may not buy - whatever works best for them.

vng_nemo:

Again a blind man talking to a deaf man.

Did you read my post carefully? Did you look at the questions carefully? Don't make a big deal out of it. Answer all of them in order and without omissions. Explain yesterday's scenario from the big man's point of view and how you think he will act next. Answer why the price was moving up. You wanted to think with your head, so put your thoughts in the public eye.

I described it as thoroughly as I could and as unambitiously as I could )) Well, my head is still a mess, and you're asking me to do something -

I can't read a trader's mind (( OK, I'll try again point by point ))

stranger:
Told you that sellers and buyers are always evenly matched, and it' s not who can buy, it's who has to.
I disagree. The market maker only puts out limiters if there are no buyers willing to do so. It is even written in his rules that he has no right to execute his bids before the client's bids. It means that his orders will ALWAYS stand and be executed at any level BEFORE the clients' orders and, thus, can not be executed at all. There are no restrictions for customers other than their own desires and abilities. This includes orders placed inside the spread. The same situation is with active orders - if there are market orders of clients, the MM has no right to throw in the market its orders while there is a flow of clients' orders - only after its disappearance.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I described it as thoroughly as I could and as non-mumbling as I could )) Well, my head is still a mess, but you're asking me to do something.

I can't read a large person's mind all the more (( All right, I'll try again point by point))

I'm not demanding anything from you, because I'm not entitled to. I simply propose that you publicly lay out a strategy for how you, if you were a big player, would divorce us, the crowd. Just offer a scenario of how you'd play us.

You don't have to read the big guy's mind, you just have to apply logic and decide what you would do in his place, and then compare what is actually happening. Because there are not many scenarios for divorce crowds.

that was the intention of the CUCCL:

vng_nemo:
I disagree. Market maker sets limits only if there's no one willing to do it. It's even written in his rules that he has no right to execute his bids before the client's bids. It means that his orders will ALWAYS stand and be executed at any level BEFORE the clients' orders and, thus, can be executed at all. There are no restrictions for customers other than their own desires and abilities. This includes orders placed inside the spread. The same situation is with active orders - if there are market orders of clients, the MM has no right to throw in the market its orders while there is a flow of clients' orders - only after its disappearance.

That's right.

Were there many willing to buy at those levels?

You'd better send Mighty to read who's who on the market, what he can, what he can't, what he must. Let him find out who is on that market and what their goals are. And without that, how will he "shelve it".

vng_nemo
I understand this kitchen as follows - all deals are covered by market makers, so sellers and buyers are always equal. Then, depending on the news, or the remaining cash to cover orders, there is a meat throw, pouring money in the right direction, to knock down stops, and then finish the margin call :)

stranger:

That's right.

Were there many willing to buy at those levels?

You'd better send Mighty to read who's who on the market, what he can, what he can't, what he must. Let him find out who is on that market and what their goals are. And without it, how will he "shelve it".

Of course, it is better to read. As I said before, without understanding the rules of the exchange, clearing, dealers, rules of execution and convergence of orders, there is nothing to catch. You just look at everything like a sheep at a new gate. Now, ask him how a stop order is executed in accordance with the rules of the exchange, he does not know. Then what are we talking about? And no one even knows the question of matching two limit orders.
Reason: