FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1640

Speculator:
the fun is terminated by the doctor.
Guys, I do not really care - I myself will find. looking for like-minded people. have - tell, share with the people knowledge. no, or stupid toad - bye no offense only

mmmoguschiy-new:
guys, i don't really care - i'll find it myself. i'm looking for like-minded people. if you have one, tell them and share your knowledge with the public. if you don't, or if you're too greedy, you're out.

Read Bill Williams.

Speculator:

Read Bill Williams

Will he give me the source code of a ready-made indicator? Or tell me how to implement it in Windows? I'm not going to read such books :)) There's not a shred of valuable information for me! I already know all this water. I need specifics and an application. But you can't find it on the Internet! Maybe someone has a clue and directs me to the right place? Maybe I actually go astray? ))

Until 10:00 a.m. Moscow, the euras bye, the zarik is down

mmmoguschiy-new:
Will he give me the source code of a ready-made indicator? Or tell me how to implement it in ninja? Not so much with this kind of reading.) There's not a shred of valuable information for me! I already know all this water. I need specifics and an application. But you can't find it on the Internet! Maybe someone has a clue and directs me to the right place? Maybe I actually go astray? ))

you're appointed junior guru apprentice of the junior guru first degree

P.S. The old one knows him personally, ask him.

The Great Master spoke of Great Discs Elliott Waves those discs are called.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Okay, stop! Who's the expert on stakes, bids and asks? What's going on in the futures on the eu? It's selling! It's not just selling, it's selling like crazy, but it's fucking going up. Is that what I think it is? Is that what we were talking about yesterday? So the ECB is buying back the Euro from everyone who sells it or something?! Enlighten me, I don't know!!!

This is how myths and stereotypes are shattered. Everyone is selling, and it's growing.

I asked you to think about the question "who's selling?" You wrote, "Who cares if it's the devil?" I suggest you think about that question again. There are two answers - meat and cattle.

Now the next question is who is the active side of the deal in this case and who is the passive side. Why the price, contrary to what you see, goes up and how is this even possible. Hint - remember the ACA, the "action-result" section.

More questions to think about - when the price "shoots out", who is the active party, where is its starting position, what happens to the price next, who moves it, how and by whom is the directional movement supported, what happens to volumes and OM. Write out the scenario, as if you have a lot of dough and you are moving the market, and we are the meat and you want to take us for dough. How you are going to gain a position, how you are going to guide and support the movement, how you are going to lock in profits, how you are going to reverse. Think about whether you need a stop and for what the fuck, maybe you would rather buy (sell) an option.

You can post it here and we'll discuss it together.

vng_nemo:

This is how myths and stereotypes are shattered. Everyone is selling, and it's growing.

I asked you to think about the question "who's selling?" You wrote, "Who cares if it's the devil?" I suggest you think about that question again. There are two answers - meat and cattle.

Now the next question is who is the active side of the deal in this case and who is the passive side. Why the price, contrary to what you see, goes up and how is this even possible. Hint - remember the ACA, the "action-result" section.

More questions to think about - when the price "shoots out", who is the active party, where is its starting position, what happens to the price next, who moves it, how and by whom is the directional movement supported, what happens to volumes and OM. Write out the scenario, as if you have a lot of dough and you are moving the market, and we are the meat and you want to take us for dough. How you are going to gain a position, how you are going to guide and support the movement, how you are going to lock in profits, how you are going to reverse. Think about whether you need a stop and for what the fuck, maybe you would rather buy (sell) an option.

Post it here and we will discuss it together.

Well, at least something! Something to think about)) When I do not know yet what to do, but I'll tell you what I've noticed. I do not know exactly what happens with the market. I did not follow it. As Strange advised, we need to record and watch on the camera... Anyway, it's logical to assume that the change is the meat. And someone has incited them to action. And this someone begins to move the price in the direction they want, shifting the bid and ask as they buy up their exhibited volumes.

When the big man starts buying at once, the price behaves differently. You have to watch and see. Maybe, the price won't move at all - probably, the price hasn't chosen the volume. But I've noticed that the price may move in this direction after some time).

What happened yesterday I can't even guess! I will try)) So, there was a glass with some volumes... Then the big guys come from somewhere and start selling. From who? Who the fuck knows Whoever's buying. Again, who's buying? At this volume and move the price in the opposite direction? A big man from a big man? From himself? Why? To create a rush? So that everyone rushes to sell? To get everyone to sell and then dump them? But how does he move the price? Although in principle, if he pours it, what the fuck does he care where he moves it?
Reason: