FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1638

mmmoguschiy-new:

Tearing you up now, the intentions can be seen

Evgeniya Balchin:
Well, only fortune tellers get paid for guessing by coffee grounds))) and what makes you think the market will pay you for it))
I've read, I've read about these glasses, I've read about the volumes...

i've never worked with real ones!!! i'm sitting here like a sheep on a new gate)) but it showed me something!!! Before that, i noticed that if a big guy sells for say 50, it'll go right down. but this is out of the blue - the price went up - in the opposite direction! I'm used to everything from my own experience. But I'll know what it will lead to. I know I'll learn from my mistakes. I need an experience that will stick in my memory.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
I've read about the glasses, I've read about the volumes... But I've never worked with real ones!!! I'm sitting here like a sheep on a new gate)) and it showed me something!!! Before I noticed that if a big guy sells at say 50, it'll go right down. But this is out of the blue - the price went up by 100 cents - my eyes glazed over

I don't know, I don't understand!!! I'm used to everything from my own experience. But I'll know what it's worth - only afterwards. I know I've learned from my mistakes. I need an experience that will stick in my memory.)
О! I've been slinging mud at Strange but he'll tell you, now I'm just guessing ... besides, he's been posting everything over the weekend... so, prescription for recovery: read and study more!:-)

Evgeniya Balchin:
Oh, I've been slinging mud at Strange, and he'd tell you, now it's just guesswork ...besides, he posted it all over the weekend.... so, prescription for recovery: read and study more!:-)
dear Eugenie )) the prescriptions are written by Eibolit )) Strange can only call me a platypus.)

As for the rebound from this level, I drew it about a month ago, though I don't remember where - maybe even here. As for Strange and what he drew there - they are support and resistance lines. You can see them on the chart without any options or indulgences! The main thing is to know where and when it starts working. Now seems to be the moment X.

If you don't know, don't know! If you do, come with me - I'm not sorry!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Dear Eugenia ))) prescriptions are written by Eibolitus )) Strange has nothing but a platypus to call him ))

The rebound from this level I drew about a month ago, but I don't remember where - maybe even here. As for Strange and what he drew there - these are support and resistance lines. They can be seen on the chart without any options or indulgences! The main thing is to know where and when it starts working. Now seems to be the moment X.

If you don't know, don't know! If you do, come with me - I'm not sorry!
"Get to the bottom of it"...

OK - I'll take the sin - I'll diagnose a reversal at 1.13. Adieu - I'm off to bed

mmmoguschiy-new:
Okay, whoa! Now, who's the expert on the stakes, the bids and the askas? Is that what's going on in the futures on the eu? It's selling! It's not just selling, it's selling like crazy, but it's fucking going up. Is that what I think it is? Is that what we were talking about yesterday? So the ECB is buying back the Euro from everyone who sells it? or what else? enlighten the fuck out of it!!!!

That's what you need, who's buying off what!

Work with the line limits on the levels and poo-poo everything.

We were talking yesterday just to talk, for the sake of general discussion, not for you to catch stops.

Here's the pose on the chiffir again. It's all about the method...) It's easy to get up to 2. Zarik is asking for it again, we should help...)

Vadens:

That's what you need, who's buying off what!

Work with the line limits on the levels and poo-poo everything.

We spoke yesterday just to talk, for the general development, not for you to catch stops.

Traditionally in this branch, such posts are considered photoshopped. We are here to discuss poses either before or at the moment of installation. and the financial successes (plums) of participants are their intimate affair.
Reason: