Solved the 'forex mystery'. - page 18

Vasily Perepelkin: That's not true.

Then report the truth!!!

STARIJ:
So the author said - AO, MFI, ATR
And you pay attention to who I'm asking.

Vasily Perepelkin:

I teach the truth to my students for money. If you tell everyone, it becomes a lie, the truth can only be known by a select few (puppets, insiders, etc.)

"...There's no difference between the truth and a lie.

If you undress both of them, of course..."

(Vysotsky)

Vasily Perepelkin:

I teach the truth to my students for money. If you tell everyone, it becomes a lie, the truth can only be known by a select few (puppets, insiders, etc.)

show the results of your students

Yes, Alexander Ivanov is intriguing. Although, I have looked, he has two free signals. Alexander puts the SL, but the TP does not. The account was opened only in October, and the balance chart shows steady growth of the deposit. But there are six open trades with terrible losses. But Alexander wrote that minuses should be closed ruthlessly as soon as they exceed 15 pips. But I must be missing something.

khorosh And you pay attention to who I'm asking.
Members of the forum are asked here

Vasily Perepelkin: I teach the truth to my students for money. If you tell everyone, it becomes a lie, the truth can only be known by a select few (puppets, insiders, etc.)

You are absolutely right: those who can do it, work, those who cannot do it, teach how to work. And if even that is weak, he teaches how to teach how to work.

Victor Ziborov:

Yes, Alexander Ivanov is intriguing. Although, I have looked, he has two free signals. Alexander puts the SL, but the TP does not. The account was only opened in October, and the balance chart shows a steady growth of the deposit. But there are six open trades with horrendous losses. But Alexander wrote that minuses should be closed ruthlessly as soon as they exceed 15 pips. But I must be missing something.

The signals have been open for a long time - but the epiphany has only just arrived

STARIJ:
This is where forum members ask
I was askingSEM andhe is not the author and his screenshot is notAO, MFI, ATR. Got it or still not?))

Vasily Perepelkin:

This is risky, money likes silence, you can jinx your luck, I as a gypsy know well about jinxing and spoiling, you can and should talk about a big drain, but you should not talk about profits. I have some interesting information for you!

I am waiting for
Reason: