FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1215

Bicus:
Oops!
The first snapper worked on the pound. The second one's a little lower.

There's the finish.

stranger:
there! Starikov vs. the show. stupid. i envy my mum. they have the win and the satellite. while us Starikov does not let us outweigh the gondofs. thinkitil, man, you still have to read... х.....!

Bicus:

Here's the finish line.

you're not greedy.

pako:
I don't get it, do you want oil?

No, I don't smear oil on my bread.

I want the country to get oil revenues and get rich, not private companies.

I want the country to build factories with the proceeds, not for Gasprom's managers to get fat.

Oil is not only a fuel raw material but also a raw material for the chemical industry and so on.

We need factories.

charter:

No, I don't smear oil on my bread.

I want the country to get oil revenues and get rich, not private companies.

I want the country to build factories with the proceeds, not for Gasprom's managers to get fat.

Oil is not only a fuel raw material but also a raw material for the chemical industry and so on.

We need factories.

Doesn't she get them?

You count the taxes and you don't want to produce it at all.

iIDLERr:
there! Starikov vs. the show. stupid. i envy mum. they have the win and the satellite. while we Starikov does not let us outweigh the gondofs. thinkitil, man, you still have to read... х.....!
You should!!!)

charter:

We need factories.

An overview of new productions >>>

Сделано у нас - Нам есть чем гордиться!
Сделано у нас - Нам есть чем гордиться!
  • sdelanounas.ru
Сайт о новых производствах в России, сделано в России, товарах производимых в нашей стране, модернизации производств, инновациях, открытиях, успехах на мировых рынках, и прочих значимых событиях в жизни России.

Long live our trains, the world's most trainable trains

iIDLERr:
here! Starikov vs. the show. stupid. i envy my mum. they have victory and a satellite. while we Starikov does not let the gondondofs hang over us. thinkitil, man, you still have to read... х.....!

You and I were brainwashed in Soviet school, and Starikov is dutifully trying to fix it.

Start with a simple one - "Nationalisation of the Ruble" and "Who finances the collapse of Russia from the Decembrists to the Mujahideen".

Lazy to read it yourself, listen. He's a good reader.

iIDLERr:
you're not greedy.
The 1.54-1.543 zone is resistance according to the agency. Sold.
Reason: