Our favourite films and music - just for fun, not about trading - page 3

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Here's another good, positive one!

Score, two thumbs up!!!

Denis Sartakov:

- you could also like "Solaris."

Solaris is worth reading. No film can compare with the novel. The film, in this case, is not even a pale copy, but a distorted shadow of the novel. Well, if, of course, the reader has an imagination capable of reproducing what the author describes...

Реter Konow:

Solaris is worth reading. No film can compare to the novel. The film, in this case, is not even a pale copy, but a distorted shadow of the novel. Well, if the reader has imagination, of course, which can reproduce what the author described...

It's the same with Stalker. The book is great, but I didn't like the film.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's the same with Stalker. The book is great, but I didn't like the film.

The Strugatskys are cool authors in general, it's hard to transfer them to film. Perhaps the only thing that is cooler in the film version than the original - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Thanks to the genius Nicolson.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's the same with Stalker. The book is great, but I didn't like the movie.

Yeah, the book is very interesting. I didn't enjoy the movie.

As for Solaris, maybe Hollywood will make a movie in the future using all the power of graphics, but what we have had so far is not even close to Solaris.

Tarkovsky's film is certainly psychological and profound, but it fails to capture the mystery of the unexplored universe, incomprehensible to the human mind. The scale and cosmic depth of the author's thoughts. Goosebumps from horror at the greatness of the thinking ocean, and an instinctive fear of an unexplored life form, free of human stereotypes and indifferent to our fragile psyche. This is something!

I'd also like to recommend Clarke's A Date with Rama to fiction lovers. There are four novels. It's best to start reading in a row, without reading the synopsis or commentary, so no spoilers. After reading the first two parts, the third made the strongest impression on me of any book I have ever read. (Just don't read the synopsis).

Phenomenal universe.

The first part is also incredibly powerful.

(Imagination must be included).

Реter Konow:

I'd also like to recommend Clarke's A Date with Rama to fiction lovers. There are four novels. Better to start reading in a row, without reading the synopsis or commentary, so no spoilers. After reading the first two parts, the third made the strongest impression on me of any book I have ever read. (Just don't read the synopsis).

Phenomenal universe.

The first part is also incredibly powerful.

(Imagination must be included).

Oops, I love sci-fi and missed this one, senx

On Saturdays, I'm drawn to heartwarming films. USSR, Treasure Island cartoons or Captain Wrongel.

Then tragic films - especially on Sundays... Something like that...

And on Monday alive, elated )) with a desire to correct errors, to pay debts.....

next///

But especially watching doc movies about genetic algorithms and neural networks.

During the week it all dulls the brain.... And the brain is looking for a way out.

That's why I sometimes watch Predator - Schwarzenegger's a young badass there)))

But for brainwashing it is better to listen to songs. Or stand in church on Sunday liturgy (it's a gift from above, he who knows knows).

Reason: