FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 604

Lesorub:

more verbiage...

nothing to do? so sell the pound from 5721, TR5534 ...

It's verbiage to run around here shouting "I sold the euro" every day). Sell the pound, there will be a collection of danglers.

The pound hasn't gained any passengers yet.

OK, I'm going for a walk...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
The euro is out of the woods, it's a bit of a jam, it'll bounce back.
i told you not to trade what you don't understand... (I only trade it, it's a very rare trade and the risks are much lower than on other pairs)

Roman Busarov:
you were told not to trade what you don't understand... (I only trade it... trading it is extremely rare and the risks are much lower than on other pairs)
Its ideal close today is around 1.12, and they are salting it all the way up)

stranger:
Its ideal close for today is just about 1.12, and they salt it all the way up)
I am so smart!)), I screwed up the robot and now I am in the corner!) I started to close 1.12 and not all the way up like you here, I already closed part of the positions, so the drawdown is at 2% of the deposit.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
We're so smart!)), he misses the mark, so now he's grounded and cornered)) and he starts selling at 1.12 and not all the way around like you guys are doing.
We were waiting for the moon for a month, we don't run around the field) We warned against selling the euro and pound... we))))))

All the gurus are like that, tell me you are holding buy positions from 1.045 and waiting for 1.22

stranger:
Nah, we waited a month for the moon, we don't run in the field) And we were warned against selling the euro and pound... we))))))
It was, I dont argue it was 1.0860 and now it is 1.13.)

Tell me please, the rouble is 68 now, where should we sell it?
Reason: