FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1214

A Georgian walks into a shop.

-Girl, give me some "I'm hers" candy, please.

We don't have that kind of candy.

-Then give me "he hers."

-We don't have that either.

- Well, then give me "they're hers."

-We don't have those either.

The Georgian reaches into his pocket for a piece of paper, reads it.

-Ah, missy, excuse me, "Ana us" .....

stranger:

A Georgian walks into a shop.

-Girl, give me some "I'm hers" candy, please.

We don't have that kind of candy.

-Then give me "he hers."

-We don't have that either.

- Well, then give me "they're hers."

-We don't have those either.

The Georgian reaches into his pocket for a piece of paper, reads it.

-Ah, missy, excuse me, "Ana us" .....

is this about the moon or the Audi?

iIDLERr:
is this about the lunar or the audi?
It's Friday)

Zogman:

the system has to be built in such a way that even a moron at the helm does not collapse it - that was the problem of the union - one idiot + bad luck - the collapse of a great country.

don't listen to fools. the system was killed by andropov and his comrades. for decades. what did the saratov boy do in a couple of years? nada...

iIDLERr:
another one... what do you care if it's a bond, a tank, or a piece of gold? everything is relative. the absolute limit is mushrooms and fishing.

As a forex speculator it is all the same to me, but as a person I care because the national currency (our rouble) is pegged to the Fed dollar and roubles can only be issued and spent to an amount equal to the dollars received from the sale of our commodity. The main commodity is gas and oil.

Furthermore, oil and gas are a national treasure, that is, mine and yours in equal shares, but the dough comes from private companies that pump oil and gas, while we, as the state, receive only a percentage in the form of tax. Cool, isn't it?

iIDLERr:
don't listen to fools. the system was killed by andropov and his comrades. for decades. what did a saratov boy do in a couple of years? nada...
Not really. Or even not at all.

charter:

As a forex speculator it is all the same to me, but as a person I care because the national currency (our rouble) is pegged to the Fed dollar and roubles can only be issued and spent to an amount equal to the dollars received from the sale of our commodity. The main commodity is gas and oil.

Furthermore, oil and gas are a national treasure, that is, mine and yours in equal shares, but the dough comes from private companies that pump oil and gas, while we, as the state, receive only a percentage in the form of tax. Cool, isn't it?

no question. i'm not going to fight. but otherwise, yes, hang them on telegraph poles on lists, it's even fun....

iIDLERr:
No question. I won't go to war, but otherwise, yes, hang them on telegraph poles according to lists, it's even fun....

iIDLERr:
no questions asked. I won't go to war, but otherwise, yes, hang them on telegraph poles by lists, it's even fun....

I won't go to war either, and I would very much hate to find anyone willing to do so.

But this needs to be known and talked about.

charter:

Moreover, oil and gas are national assets, i.e. mine and yours in equal shares, but the dough goes to the private companies that pump oil and gas, while we, represented by the state, receive only a percentage in the form of tax. Cool, isn't it?

I don't get it, do you want oil?
Reason: