FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1208

Владимир Жириновский:

I can hardly believe it.

1.0830-if we don't break the blue, we may go up)

In the upper picture, the thresher is threshing down so far.

A deaver has even formed...

(I am not agitating and I am not confusing anyone) - that's why I ask for a self-ban, not to confuse others with my pro-NOSA.

Thank you!

If you get in the hot seat with the admins, you'll get banned forever!)

Alexey Busygin:

In my opinion, this will soon become their favourite game. With the Greeks they dragged it out for three whole months with all sorts of referendums, rallies and negotiations. With the British, it will be the same.

In addition, it is no secret that banks in Switzerland block accounts if the sum on them exceeds 5 million. The reason is they are afraid of capital outflow.

What is the most expensive currency in Europe? It will not be like that with the British - the mentality is different, and I would not be surprised if it turns out that half the country is millionaires and the rest is service staff.

stranger:
What do you think about the Euro for the week? Draw, please.

OK, my view of the situation.

The general view is clear to you, I learned it from your canvases)))

Half of all the buyers were taken out last week when they broke 1.11. Flew down purely because of closing bays on the stops, not because of a sell-off.

Now the crowd is starting to take the sells. The higher we go - the more they sell (free, I will sell more expensive), because they were shown a carrot in the form of words "now we have not increased the rate, but in December we will definitely think more carefully". (even though it is clear that they will not raise the rate in the short term).

At the current price I wouldn't do anything. The trend "blue" has been broken through, we need to see what happens tomorrow. More precisely, how and where we will close the week.

Now my variants of actions are as follows.

1) If we close above 1,103 tomorrow.

Then I will look for a buy from 1.1000 - 1.1010 on small timeframes (M1-M5) and by a pending order, with a stop of 25-30 pips and the aim to close the half of it at 1.1250-60.

2) If we close at the current price or lower, we wait for 1.0830-50 and nothing more. And to be more confident, we should also put a limit order at 1.0810, because we will get a spike before going up.

And also my personal IMHO. I would not consider the level of 1.14-1.1460 for selling. It is so old, that there will be no one there and it will pass it without any efforts, smoothly, gently and with a pullback.

At 1.05-1.0550 I'm sorry, but I don't believe it. Unless after 1.21.

When we will close the week, so I will know what and how. In 90% of cases - Friday is a body blowout before the weekend. I do not really believe that the bulls will be carried out (150 points to pass without any news is fantastic), but it is easy to take out a part of bears and to attract many new ones to the slaughter when the prices go to 1.1250 next week.

Server Muradasilov:
What is the most expensive currency in Europe? They will not be like that with the British. The mentality is different, and I would not be surprised if it turns out that half the country is millionaires and the rest is service staff.

That's their problem, they overestimate themselves. Their pound is not particularly popular, even in their own country, and most payments are made in euros.

Any breakdown of the system is a panic in the market and speculators will take advantage of it. The only question is England's gold reserves.

Владимир Жириновский:

You asked me to ban you again, maybe it's one of the components of your trading system :) Whatever, you can't answer.)

Thanks

Alexey Busygin:

That's their problem, they overestimate themselves. Their pound is not particularly popular, even in their own country, and most of the time the euro is the currency of choice.

Any breakdown of the system is a market panic , and speculators will certainly take advantage of it. The only question is the gold reserves in England.

Aleshka, they are winning, there is no need to print new money, it's already ready. If the speculators manage to take advantage of it)))) If the speculators manage to take advantage of it ), they will go back and forth, in a couple of seconds, under 5.000-10.000 points (USDCHF, remember?), only the British are winning, but how the Euro reacts is a question. If only the Exchanges are stopped, like in Moscow, if something goes wrong :)

Server Muradasilov:
Aleshka, they win in any case, there is no need to print new money, it is ready. If the speculators manage to take advantage of it))) If the speculators manage to take advantage of it), they will go back and forth, in a few seconds, they will go up 5.000-10.000 points(USDCHF, remember? ), only the British are winning, but how the Euro reacts is still a question. If the Exchanges are stopped, like in Moscow, if something goes wrong :)
It was the first, test call! Until the final decision is taken, the market may bounce back at will. And after the decision is made, the room for manoeuvre will be sharply reduced and then they will not be pressed on by only the lazy.

stranger:

It looks a lot like a "bottom feeder")))))

In general, we need to analyse the income and expenditure of GB in the EU and without it and figure out which is more profitable economically, that will be the answer).

Yes we have... the financial sector debt is 8 gdp... the bank is no better, they give 70 leverage to parasites. if so, europe's gdP is not enough to cover it. and our morons are worried about the tank. my question is, can i ask, how can the tank be given to people who have no deficit in trade? it was originally designed that way, why bother...

lactone:

OK, my view of the situation.

The general view is clear to you, I learned it from your canvases)))

Half of all the buyers were taken out last week when they broke 1.11. Flew down purely because of closing bays on the stops, not because of a sell-off.

Now the crowd is starting to take the sells. The higher we go - the more they sell (free, I will sell more expensive), because they were shown a carrot in the form of words "now we have not increased the rate, but in December we will definitely think more carefully". (even though it is clear that they will not raise the rate in the short term).

At the current price I wouldn't do anything. The trend "blue" has been broken through, we need to see what happens tomorrow. More precisely, how and where we will close the week.

Now my variants of actions are as follows.

1) If we close above 1,103 tomorrow.

Then I will look for a buy from 1.1000 - 1.1010 on small timeframes (M1-M5) and by a pending order, with a stop of 25-30 pips and the aim to close the half of it at 1.1250-60.

2) If we close at the current price or lower, we wait for 1.0830-50 and nothing more. And to be more confident, we should also put a limit order at 1.0810, because we will get a spike before going up.

And also my personal IMHO. I would not consider the level of 1.14-1.1460 for selling. It is so old, that there will be no one there and it will pass it without any effort, smoothly, gently and with a pullback.

At 1.05-1.0550 I'm sorry, but I don't believe it. Unless after 1.21.

When we will close the week, so I will come up with the details. In 90% of cases - Friday is a body blowout before the weekend. I do not really believe that the bulls will be carried out (150 points to pass without any news is fantastic), but it is easy to carry out a part of bears and to attract even more bears to the slaughter when the next week is 1,1250.

Thanks. Here everything is clear and understandable.

Learn, youngsters))))

Alexey Busygin:

In addition, it is no secret that Swiss banks block accounts if the amount in question exceeds 5 million. The reason, they are afraid of capital flight.

Really? Where can I read about it? Because it seems to be a secret for me.
Reason: