Terminal speed - page 8

Alexey Oreshkin:
Yes, I wrote the video on my computer.
Why do I suggest writing on a remote one - to put aside any doubts about the network...

-Aleks-:
Why I suggest to write on remote - to remove all doubts about network...
-Aleks-: I recorded the video on a remote computer: No sound therefore.

Igor Konyashin:

Try to do as it says here, i.e. give higher priority to applications rather than services.

And reboot the server.

This is the first one.

I did both of them. The result is on the video.
Anton:
It's better to try. It's very quick and easy. You start an "empty terminal" without connection to anything. Then you connect to an account with "many orders".
Tried it. No difference.
-Aleks:
If I close the order panel or make a full screen (F11), it still slows down?
Tried it. The result is unexpected - everything moves without any problems. You can see it on the video.

Alexey Oreshkin:

In the video, at 3:39 - what is this horror? Virtual memory - 10,000 megabytes? Where did that come from? Turn it off completely, you've got 32 gig of RAM. Once you've disabled it, reboot and show me a screenshot of your settings. It should be like this:

Alexey Oreshkin The result is unexpected - everything moves without any problems. The video shows it.
It looks like it's the video, but have you tried to minimise all desktop ornaments? And they're right about virtual memory - you need to remove it.

I removed all the embellishments.paging file is also completely removed. Although the swap file was set automatically before that, it is now before the video I put it myself 10000mb, I thought that maybe it would be better and suddenly it is not enough. I rebooted and tried to run it again despite it being a day off. I have now opened and closed without any signs of lags, i.e. as it should be. I'll see what will happen on Monday and if the speed is again unsatisfactory, then maybe the problem is in the ping from my server to the broker's servers ? Right now, without the market, everything is working fine.
Then maybe it makes sense to look in that direction ? - How to lower the ping in online games. Leatrix Latency Fix script.
Does anyone have any experience with these settings for win serever 2012 r2 ?

Alexey Oreshkin:

Do not set swap file on your system at all, it is not needed there, you have 32 GB of RAM.

I do not recommend to use different scripts and exe-units, which play with network settings, because they will corrupt the registry of Windows and network settings so that then there will be only one way out - reinstallation of operating system.

By the way, if you apply Leatrix Latency Fix*1, the broker server can ban for network flooding, it is possible.

----

*1: The script removes the Windows packet latency (supposedly designed to let the system process the incoming data segment and only then respond whether it's received), so an acknowledge is sent immediately for each packet that was actually received. This leads to a significant reduction in forwarding delay and information exchange between the computer and the server. Thus, the ping is reduced.

Alexey Oreshkin:
все украшательства убрал .файл подкачки тоже полностью убрал. Хотя файл подкачки до этого был автоматом задан, это я сейчас перед видео его сам поставил 10000мб ,подумал что может так будет лучше и вдруг его не хватает. Перегрузился и вновь попробовал всё запустить, несмотря на выходной день. Сейчас всё открывается и закрывается вообще без намёка на тормоза, то есть как и должно. Посмотрю что будет в понедельник и если скорость работы будет вновь неудовлетворительной, то может тогда проблема в пинге от моего сервера до серверов брокера ? Сейчас ведь, без рынка, всё отлично работает.
Тогда может есть смысл посмотреть в эту сторону? - Как понизить пинг в онлайн-играх. Скрипт Leatrix Latency Fix. 
У кого нить есть опыт работы с этими настройками для win serever 2012 r2 ? 

On a weekend it's hard to know what the problem is. A low ping cannot slow down the whole system... And with a full screen everything works, which means that the problem with frequent updates of the order table is either the processor or the video card. Processor is not loading, judging by the screenshots, which means only the video card is left. Try to simulate frequent updates in some other table. I remember Renat saying that terminal updates can be almost 500fps... On the other hand, since everything works with a full screen, why do you even need information on a remote machine about open orders?

Here's an idea about the network:

Ask your hoster for a "white" IP (it should not cost much, 1-2$ most likely). I suspect that you're not the only one on this IP right now. It's possible that other servers - your neighbours - are connecting to Alpari's server at the same time, which is why there are such big time delays.

But I suspect that the network has nothing to do with it...

as long as there are no ticks there will be no brakes

Screenshot of the drivers.

No particular change in speed: 3-4 terminals running without problems and that's it. Now I've started 11 terminals and the situation is the same - everything hangs. :( I don't know what to do anymore. The sense of renting a server for 100 euros per month because of the three terminals I do not see, it is easier to sit on the WPS.

Reason: