Market theory - page 120

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Rest assured, it will be done, just, ask me more, what, exactly, is not clear? Don't be shy, it seems to me that everything is clear, because maybe I'm stuck. You may not go into the essence of calculations yet, you may rely on me. Pay attention to the trajectory of the lines. And a fresh look can be helpful. All in all, I have settled on this chart. Can one of the programmers attach it to the price chart? Let it be schematic. Where are the programmers? Why is everyone so quiet? Is it so unclear? Give us suggestions concerning the thickness of lines, their colour, perhaps, like the "Ishimoku clouds" or in some other way. Remember - we have only 3 levels. Can we not place them decently on the price chart? Next to the price there will be a wagon of information for traders about the state of the market here and now.
Yusuf, I would love to help you, but I'm not a good programmer.) I will certainly write to you if I have any suggestions and comments.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
We need to learn how to at least get out of a flat.
The only way to get out of a flat is by not going in

tuma88:
Not very clear.
It would be good to show the type of market (competitive, monopolistic) and to show a recommendation (sell/buy) on the screen.

Thank you!
And it would be good to indicate where the line is. my memory is failing in my old age, and keeping rainbow paper in front of my eyes is not an option ))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. Their sign in front of Y or S will be used to determine the type of market. -1 - competitive market, +1 - monopoly market or just the message on the screen: market competitive or monopoly market.

2. Buy - if the Lion, confidently, looks up, sell - if the Lion looks down. We'll work through all this many, many times.

Shit!!! We need some kind of a concept to keep - or letters or signs to signify everything (which is not good), or animals ... Basically call things by their proper names. Dry mathematical letters are abstractions that no one understands... Personally, I've always been floored by them...!!!

Yusuf, so where does it go, does it all stay in theory or is the indicator and the article being done ?

Vladimir Zubov:
Yusuf, so where does it go, does everything stay in theory or is the indicator and the article being done ?

Article - yes, done. indicator - just after the article is published, for obvious reasons.

0500 MSC, 09-06 15: Let's go! BAY at 50% deposit power, no TP, SL = 1.11300 - Market (Bears) level:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Article - yes, done. indicator - just after the article is published, for obvious reasons.

0500 MSC, 09-06 15: Let's go! BAY at 50% deposit power, no TP, SL = 1.13000 - Market (Bears) level:

don't you think it's overhyped? look at the chart on the left? where to go then? letting go of the reins from the bull? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
don't you think it's an overhang? look at the graph on the left? where to go then? let go of the reins of the bull? ))
When we get there, we will see, but in the meantime, all the prerequisites for buying. Of course, we will keep an eye on the levels.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
When we get there, we will see, but in the meantime, we have all the prerequisites to buy. Of course, we will watch the levels.

Yes. Tough"BAY at 50% deposit power"- can you elaborate here. 50% - is it if the market is knocked out by a stop, then let's say the DEP was 1000 c.u. and becomes 500 c.u.?

To the stop - 185 real points.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yes. Tough"BAY at 50% deposit power"- can you elaborate here. 50% - is it if the market is knocked out by a stop, then let's say the DEP was 1000 c.u. and becomes 500 c.u.?

Before the stop - 185 real points.

Roman, the conditions have been created for entry, you need to use them. The euro is undervalued. It was moving down by the efforts of the monopolists. If the situation changes, we will close positions before the price reaches the stop. Even in a bear market, the price managed to go up.
Reason: