Market theory - page 31

Владимир:

This is all interesting, but your comments on the analysis and especially on how the market will behave in the future are disconcerting.

seeing a ready-made chart ahead for several years.

I totally support this opinion.

PAMM or SIGNALS have one undeniable advantage - they clearly show the error in the analysis ( minus currency ...).

Analysts explain any failure in a very cynical way: "This was one of the possible outcomes ...".

Therefore, all the options of "analytics" should not be considered seriously, and even more so for such money...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. Roman, thank you for your concern about my well-being. I hereby confirm that I am in good health; neither myself, nor my family, relatives, co-workers, students, or anyone else have noticed any signs of mental disorders, deviations from norms of behavior, compliance with ethics and subordination in mutual relations, disruption of lecture topics, despite the fact that I read them without the lecture text and formulate examples of problem solutions directly at the board, being confident in the correct statement of the question and the solutions obtained.

2. On that, that, probably, to you and to many, it seems, that I bring nonsense, I inform, that, problems of trade in the real market of goods and services, on duty, I am engaged thoroughly within last 5 years, however, was surprised, what scientists from economy, explaining the conditions for reaching a "break-even point" by the equality of some "marginal cost" and "marginal revenue", and the optimal price by the equality of "willingness" of buyers and sellers, instead of deriving a profit formula which they explain only as a difference between of revenues (although they say "revenues", excluding the cost of goods, which is a gross mistake for the sake of simplicity) and variable and fixed costs. In addition to being simple, fundamental and omnivorous, this classical formula for profit doesn't allow us to properly analyse the behaviour of profit depending on many factors and market realities, and to extend the result obtained with limited information to the whole range of possible parameter values. Therefore I began by deriving an analytical formula for profit, which covers all conceivable and inconceivable range of parameters, forming the profit. It began to give quite the same results as the traditional method when calculated on a computer, but was slightly wrong when calculated with a calculator, because there was no way to accurately calculate the coefficients. At the same time, the knowledge of mathematics in the volume of a secondary school turned out to be sufficient, taking into account that pupils take a course of differential calculus. This formula describes patterns of profit formation from a small shop to Forex, as I am now convinced.

3. If something isn't clear, why don't you ask so I can explain?

1,2 thank you. Everything is clear here. Congratulations to you.
3) I need a similar article to your first one on the Universal Regression Market Model with a detailed explanation and calculation base and the indicator on mcl5 so everyone can try it in your trading robot. In addition PAMMs and Signals. I don't think I understand much without it ...
In terms of the lack of "time and market analysis here and now" as you write. I'm sure. A lot of people don't understand anything at all.
Especially those who are not familiar with your first article.
PS I'm sure if you show the code of this indicator on mcl5 not everyone will be able to PROFIT by its readings. And the credibility of your theory will be much more.
So far it all looks like some kind of action, where in the pictures are fighting among themselves some characters of the market. Thank you.

Владимир:

I don't mean to intrude, but I'm sorry.

It's all interesting, but it's kind of disconcerting to comment on your analysis and especially on how the market will behave in the future

Seeing a ready chart ahead for several years. I understand your indignation reading these lines that it is done from the knee etc.

It would look more solid if the chart is today and consequently the comments for tomorrow.

It may not be pleasant to hear, but alas.

I respect your persistence. But you will not be ahead of time all the same.

Dear Vladimir, I will try to bring to you, Roman and other participants the following, so that it is clear what indisputable (as it turned out during the organization of virtual trading on historical data) truth I want to bring to you on simple logical examples, where you can immediately understand why I have shown this new strategy on historical data:

1. I'm not engaged in any prediction of the future, and analytical analysis like this, or maybe this (?!), as many people do, to protect themselves from an undesirable course of the process. The absurdity of the situation is that, strangely enough, this woe-analyst is always right, because if you ask (?), he will say "I told you that it might not be so (!), what claims do I have?

On the contrary, I am looking for a 100-percent chance of success, where there is no room for doubt, for the following reasons of evaluating situations: can it rain without clouds, or smoke without fire? Of course you would say no and you would be right. Well, if rain is a probability of making a loss in Forex trading, then clouds are those vertical lines on my many graphs, which cross the price from down to up or from up to down. Now look at any chart, preferably the last one, are there that many cloudy trading days in 2010? Only 20-30%, the rest of the sunny days are a trader's paradise! On clear days, the Bulls and Bears watch the market, creating, one by one, resistance and support lines, and at the same time, watch our trade. Moreover, I showed through virtual trading that these lines do not appear suddenly and not at once, like clouds in the sky. We have seen that they (dangerous lines) emerge first, move back, and only then deal a crushing blow to the price. But we don't want to take it to the finish line, but rather close what is always a profitable position and wait out the cloud formation in an "out of the market" mode. Particularly, we can see that from mid-February through August there has been a string of good, cloudless days, including when the trend reversed from downward to upward. What kind of "forecaster" and/or "analyst" am I after that? And how I do it is a second level problem of explanation .on my part and understanding - on yours. I will proceed to the second stage as soon as I receive an affirmative answer from your side. In fact, the future indicator, if I decide to create it, will not look as scary as the chart below - all vertical lines will be erased, only support and resistance lines will remain, and the indicator will work in the mode of detecting new, dangerous lines.

https://c.mql5.com/3/66/08_05_15_13.png

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I estimate my daily real market commentary at $100K per day through the Market Service or Metakvots Guide, if any organisation contracts with them with a royalty fee to Metakvots.

:)))

Good afternoon!

Checked the levels using the posted Cauchy formulas. Simple and straightforward. You can go even deeper into the calculations.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Vladimir,

1. I'm not making predictions or analytical reviews, like this or that (?!), as many people do to protect themselves from undesirable developments. .........

In contrast, I am looking for 100% certainty, where there is no room for doubt, for these reasons of evaluating situations:......

A prediction is a scientifically sound judgment about the possible states of an object in the future and/or about alternative ways and timing[1]. (from WIKI).

Acting without a forecast is a new trend in the trade. Well, well. Where do we go from here?

Action in our case is buying or selling (from me:)

Either of these actions will be 100%. Errors are 101% excluded! Full stop.

Come down from the clouds, dear one.

Владимир:

A forecast is a scientifically sound judgement about possible states of an object in the future and/or about alternative ways and timescales for their realisation[1]. (from WIKI).

Acting without a forecast is a new trend in commerce. Well, well. Where do we go from here?

Action in our case is buying or selling (from me:)

Either of these actions will be 100%. Mistakes are 101% ruled out! Fat point.

Come down from the clouds, my dear.

A year's worth of trading is shown. where there was no room for loss, what, exactly, do you disagree with? Every entry and exit has been justified in theory by explicit market signals. Any substantive questions other than hatchet job?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It shows a year's worth of trading. where there was no room for loss, what, exactly, do you disagree with? Every entry and exit has been justified in theory by explicit market signals. Any questions on the merits, other than hatfucking?

I'm sorry. I don't want to troll. It's understandable.

P.S.

By the way, it's easy to trade on history.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In contrast to this, I am looking for a 100% option where there is no room for doubt, based on the following considerations: is there rain without clouds or smoke without fire?

The scheme you propose does not take force majeure into account, and in this case you cannot count on a 100% positive result. But the force majeure can be taken into account in the analysis, but you have not noted this point, and therefore your scheme has not yet been finalized to the actual trading...

Serqey Nikitin:
The scheme you propose does not take into account force majeure, and in this case you should not count on a 100% positive result. But there are variants with force majeure in the analysis, but you have not noted this point, and therefore your scheme has not yet been finalized to real trading... ,
Interpretation of the developed theory is still in the process of being mastered. "You know, everything will happen ..." (Alla Pugacheva). The main thing is to have something to comprehend.
Reason: