Testing the new MQL5 compiler for x64 platforms - 2 to 10 times faster calculations! - page 8

Prival-2:

Time has judged us on the tick story,

Yes it was already clear that the mainstream is scalpers, most of the people seem to think that the tick story will save the giant of thought and the father of Russian democracy. So, MetaQuotes simply had nowhere else to go - under the pressure of requests they agreed to a ticking story. Similarly, lovers of lockstep will be able to do so for a very long time.

And all the advanced stuff - I think it will always be "half-lived" at best, or even will not come to them at all.

Flame on here...

Again, I'm not optimising, the flag

Optimize=1
doesn't work. I've also installed Windows 10 in virtual machine and MetaTrader there, no effect either. May be the processor is not suitable? I have Core i5-2400.

You need 64 bit MT5 build at least 1108 and a flag in the right editor settings section. The editor settings are in the data directory.

Prival-2:

I came back to the forum to say thank you to Renat for finally deciding to do the right story, as he has been asked to do for many years and I asked him including .....

Plus to show where to possibly go next. Yes in my personal opinion and experience I try to show and suggest what is missing in MT5. Time has judged us about the tick history, now I hope the history that the terminal represents will be even better, it will be not just ticks but a history of the market and I have shown how it may look like.

Now I hope they will pay more attention to my words (offers). Their introduction will only improve MT and attract new users.

I know that you are fine with it, just like in your country according to your opinion everything is good and great. I'm not happy with it, I want to make the world a cleaner and better place.

I support your wish to make the trading world a better place. :) I have a practical idea how to do it, not trying to convince monopolists to do something ("they are already well fed"), but to offer a new business model and appropriate simple software, so that good things can be implemented directly, without agitating anyone and no one can prevent it a priori. The idea is also good because it allows satisfying the demands of everyone at the same time - both traders and liquidity providers. Intermediaries in the form of providers of various platforms and brokers will also indirectly benefit from it, because they accelerate the process of their evolution, because they are the very brakes of evolutionary progress in trading. If you are interested in this line of thought, I can give you more details.

Andrei:
I support your desire to make the world of trading better. :) There is a practical idea how to do it, not trying to convince monopolists to do something ("they are already well fed"), but to offer a new business model and appropriate simple software, so that good things can be implemented directly, without agitating anyone and nobody can prevent this a priori. The idea is also good because it allows satisfying the demands of all at the same time - both traders and liquidity providers. Intermediaries in the form of providers of various platforms and brokers will also indirectly benefit from it, because they accelerate the process of their evolution, because they are the very brakes of evolutionary progress in trading. If you are interested in this line of thought, I can give you more details.

Go on, in detail.

PS. I think Privalov is still asleep, you won't surprise him, even with the most unimaginable brake on the evolutionary progress in trading :)

And you'd better open a new thread - the discussion is likely to be heated.

Renat Fatkhullin:
You need 64 bit MT5 build at least 1108 and flag in required editor settings section. The editor settings are in the data directory.

Well I updated to 1108, in a previous post I wrote that the files are

metaeditor64.exe - 8,941,528 bytes

terminal64.exe - 14 052 296 bytes

And the flag in the Experts section has been set.

Server Muradasilov:

Go on, in detail.

PS. I think Privalov is still asleep, you won't surprise him, even with the most unimaginable brake on the evolutionary progress in trading :)

And you'd better open a new thread - the discussion is likely to be heated.

The thing is that we are talking about the idea of a startup project that may force the entire trading market to evolve, and this site is not the right place for discussion of such things, although it has some relation to trading and MT5. The idea has, of course, a viable commercial part - the business model - and a technical part - the simple software to be developed. Many details are of course confidential at this stage, but things can easily go forward if a small team of likeminded people who have the desire and ability to work towards the goal of evolution of the trading world as outlined above can come together. In other words, the purpose of the post is not to discuss for the sake of discussing, but to put it into practice. :)

P.S. I ask the moderator to make this a separate topic, if possible.

Andrei:

The point is that we are talking about the idea of a startup project that could make the whole trading market evolve, and this site is not the right place to discuss such things, although it has something to do with trading and MT5. The idea has, of course, a viable commercial part - the business model - and a technical part - the simple software to be developed. Many details are of course confidential at this stage, but things can easily go forward if a small team of likeminded people who have the desire and ability to work towards the goal of evolution of the trading world as outlined above can come together. In other words, the purpose of the post is not to discuss for the sake of discussing, but to put it into practice. :)

P.S. I ask the moderator to make this a separate topic, if possible.

So open a new branch (topic) and the moderator will move our posts there

Server Muradasilov:

PS. Privalov is probably still asleep, you won't surprise him.

I'm not sleeping. Trading. Exchange opens at 10:00. I have already made my plan for the day :-)

Andrei:
I have a practical idea of how to do it .... I can give you more details.

If you do not want to write on the forum, you may do it in a personal account. I am a trader and earn from the market and build a business providing services to traders unlikely to interest me personally (this is not my business, although if it is interesting I can finance it), there are friends who may be interested in it. So write, water won't flow under a rolling stone...

To developers and sympathisers:

Why are you trying to overtake C++?

For a normally written robot, computation speed is negligible compared to transaction execution speed.

The MT5 server is slowing down. How about setting up the server first and then competing in the maths?

One more thing:

MT5 exchange terminal, (who disagrees, now nastushku barabashke(Karputov Vladimir) he will banish you forever) =)), for the exchange terminal does not have a Strategy Tester!

And Renat agrees that the MT5 tester is not for the exchange.

What are the benefits left of the MetaTrader5 trading platform?

Reason: