What to do if my EA is not working?

Hi.

My problem is I bought an EA few days ago. I run tests on it, everything was okay it showed the deals then I tried to use it in real time for trading and it doing nothing. Is anyone got any idea what is the problem? I would be so thankful is someone will help me.

NoraAncsin:

Hi.

My problem is I bought an EA few days ago. I run tests on it, everything was okay it showed the deals then I tried to use it in real time for trading and it doing nothing. Is anyone got any idea what is the problem? I would be so thankful is someone will help me.

Just ask to the EA creators.

If it can not be asked, then you have to open on this forum the code of the EA.

So there may be a coder who are interested to helping you.

hello dear manager!  I am having problems with the hosting of my Trading robots.  Since yesterday I have subscribed to the 1 month subscription for vps but my robots are not working!  i have auto trading enabled and everything i need enabled but my bots are not working!

yanneltrade:
hello dear manager!  I am having problems with the hosting of my Trading robots.  Since yesterday I have subscribed to the 1 month subscription for vps but my robots are not working!  i have auto trading enabled and everything i need enabled but my bots are not working!

Contact the author/seller of your EAs.

Reason: