Testing the new MQL5 compiler for x64 platforms - 2 to 10 times faster calculations! - page 12

Dmitiry Ananiev:

I continue to sit on MT4 and here's why.

1. Speeding up calculations is great. But why do I need these calculations on an unreal spread? I solved the spread cutoff problem on MT4, but I don't know what to do with the spread in the MT5 tester. It's been more than a year since I suggested introducing the spread window like in MT4. Alright, the currency pairs didn't suffer much. But testing the RTS Index with 50-100 spread is a perversion! The real spread is 10-20!!!!!!!!!!

2. Name me at least one broker on MT5 for forex with a normal reputation. Why don't LMAX, RVD, FXCM, DucasCopy etc buy the wonderful MT5?

I have a good mt5 broker, but I do not want to trade on inferior conditions. 3.

3) No desire to deal with small details? If you want to make a service on MT5, that will be possible to load any quotes in MT4 format with a given spread, then I will be the first one to estimate the speed of the new compiler!

One can understand the developers: they do not want to give another crutch for testing on custom data. But there is one way out: developers must give us full-fledged possibility to create our own datafeeds and tools, - as we promised. Let it be a very complicated process, but without crutches.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

I continue to sit on MT4 and here's why.

2. Name me at least one MT5 forex broker with a decent reputation. Why LMAX, RVD, FXCM, DucasCopy etc will not buy the wonderful MT5?

Dukas was down in the middle of business yesterday:"DUKASCOPY went down and the platform and website" .

http://smart-lab.ru/blog/253338.php

"It happens with everyone, I called technical support - the server is down, they are fixing it. They said it would take 30 min. I closed some of my Gold longs from the very bottom by phone, c***a - trading without risk control is no business, had to close... ZSY: Dukas support: +410227994838"

They say they (this supposedly "interbank" site) have SOURCE. I take it they have ONE SERVER. And it went bad. Well, it happens.

http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/update-dukascopy-trading-platform-recovers-website-remains-offline/

Danila Egorov, their sysadmin, comments there:

As you my know today starting from 12:31 GMT to 13:44 GMT Dukascopy servers were down due to DDOS attack. DDOS attack was successfully mitigated and it is expected that it will not happen again. Protection measures have been implemented, including enabling third party services specializing on such kind of threats. Daniel Egorov, Dukascopy Bank SA

DUKASCOPY лёг и платформа и сайт / Блог им. szander / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
  • smart-lab.ru
Это только у меня или у других так? Не резолвится домейн и даже через гугль днс. Платформа отвалились.

Renat Fatkhullin:
The spread in MT5 is written in every M1 bar, so there is no need to transfer MT4 methods to MT5. The situation is much better with spreads in MT5.

LMAX has MT4, RVD too, FXCM has launched MT5, and Dukas will play a technology race to the last with a known result.

You don't think brokers are perfect and make exceptionally sound and reasonable decisions, do you? They are just ordinary companies with all their flaws.

The fact is that financial trading conditions on MT5 are often much better than on MT4. And MT5 has more and better technical features and speed characteristics for traders.

We have different levels of command of real information.

You'd better admit that you haven't run or tested the capabilities of MT5 in reality. Hence the constant reference to the inherently weaker capabilities of MT4 and attempts to transfer MT4 approaches to MT5. But it's enough to try the same thing in MT5 to never return to MT4.

I know that the spread is recorded. And this is the maximum spread per minute. The RTS index has more than a hundred ticks per minute. you take the maximum. Take at least the average, or better yet close to the average to the smaller side.

LMAX has MT4. But I'm just comparing with MT5. Real accounts even for forex on MT5 are rather rare.

My question is: who are the best brokerage companies on MT5 and not on MT4?

I confess I used to do it. I was testing a real account at Otkritie. I traded and then my balance suddenly went down and my account RGL appeared. I was sent by Service Desk to Open and Service Desk to me. And only a few months later I was told that this inscription means synchronisation of data with the exchange. It means that I have to open QUIK and see what is actually being traded there.

I tried a cloud optimization. I liked it. But again, why do I need it when I calculate the wrong overstated spread? Especially in the stock market.

We can do it in a simpler way. Make a poll and let people vote which model they want, not you.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

I know that the spread is recorded. And this is the maximum spread per minute. The RTS index has more than a hundred ticks in 1 minute. you take the maximum. Take at least the average, or better yet close to the average to the smaller side.

LMAX has MT4. But I'm just comparing with MT5. Real accounts even for forex on MT5 are rather rare.

You don't have enough information to draw conclusions for the whole market.

My question is: who are the best brokerage companies on MT5 and not on MT4?

So you don't know the state of the market.

Unfortunately, I can't advise anyone. We don't even show customer lists.

I confess I used to do it. I was testing a real account at Otkritie. I traded and then my balance suddenly went down and account RGL appeared. I was sent by Service Desk to Open and Service Desk to me. And only a few months later I was told that this inscription means synchronisation of data with the exchange. It means that I have to open QUIK and see what is actually being traded there.

It's not directly related to the capabilities of the platform. Plus no one is immune to mistakes.

I tried a cloud optimization. I liked it. But again, why do I need it when I calculate the wrong overstated spread? Especially in the stock market.

Not overpriced, but the most conservative/worst, which cools the ardour of the pipsqueak tester. The average should not be calculated - because it could easily be non-existent and bring even more criticism.

We can make it simpler. Make a poll and let people vote on which model they want, not you.

"If you asked people, they'd still be riding horses" (c) someone from a car developer

Adding a poll didn't work. I couldn't find required button at once. I have a huge request to forum users, please tell me in your mailboxes brokers with MT5 with better conditions than on LMAX or RVD. You can even with affiliate links.

PS. All forum knows how Renat feels about pipsing... The whole forum knows Renat's attitude to scalping, it seems to be that now it is scalpers who keep normal brokers who live with commission only, without any marcap, slippage, autodealers and others. The terminal and its environment consisting of experts should be designed for scalpers. Look at the signals service. 70% of which are grids and martins, 20% are scalpers.

Me, too, please.

Also see the number of signals for MT5 and for MT4 !!!!!

MT5 - 3 pages.

MT4 - 115 pages.

That said, the EAs are radically different in terms of position, order, deal. All logic is easily transferable from MT4 to MT5. I'm quite an average MQL programmer. I did not have any troubles with rewriting my trading robots on MT5 when there were different compilers.

So I'm not the only one who is not aware of such cool brokers with MT5.

This is very interesting news, it's nice to see how MQL5 language develops, even now there are significant performance improvements compared to the terminal of 2 x years ago.

Rinat, I would very much like to see such improvement - to view variables by hovering the mouse like in visual studio. It's not very convenient to add variables to overview window.

This is what it looks like in vs when hovering with the mouse:

vs debugging

At least view variables, I think it would greatly improve the usability of debugging.

Improvements are sure to come.

Has anyone already tested the debugging on history in the strategy tester?

Renat Fatkhullin:

Improvements are sure to come.

Has anyone already tested the debugging on history in the strategy tester?

I have tested it, no problems so far.

This is a problem of encouraging developers in general. If it is developed incorrectly, everyone can see it immediately through a barrage of criticism, if everything is working properly, it is unclear whether everyone is happy with it or not.

It turns out the stick for the developer is always ready, but the carrot does not smell (I mean the moral carrot, job satisfaction).

ZZZI For example I see that in the theme participatedIlyas respect and respect, not the first time he participates in the tasty gizmos for the user.

Reason: