Harmonic & Time - page 40

so i assume these setting should be done only once and not weekly right ? also i am currently using v2 and it doesn't really make much load on my I5 processor

sorry ignore my previous post , as i couldn't edit it !!

my question is , on FXCM first Sunday candle is shown on 20:01 , while 4hours is on 20:00 , should i set exactly like what's shown on MT4?

Mike_Mike:
sorry ignore my previous post , as i couldn't edit it !! my question is , on FXCM first Sunday candle is shown on 20:01 , while 4hours is on 20:00 , should i set exactly like what's shown on MT4?

Yes, enter the time that "Data Window" shows.

grandaevus:
Yes, enter the time that "Data Window" shows.

thanks for your fast reply , i need to attach it to more than 10 charts , instead of having to manually adjust each time , can i just set the values in the code itself

extern string FridayLastM1Time = 20:54;

extern string SundayFirstM1Time = 21:00;

extern string SundayFirstH4Time = 20:00;

is it enough to change the value in the variables or i have to change them in the function too ? i assume the function takes the values from variables as long as they are declared ..

also another change i wanna make is to hide the fipo lines as they make my chart hard to see , i know i can do that by setting hidepp=0 , but i wanna do it onces and forever instead of doing it on every chart , so any ideas ?

thanks

Mike_Mike:
thanks for your fast reply , i need to attach it to more than 10 charts , instead of having to manually adjust each time , can i just set the values in the code itself

extern string FridayLastM1Time = 20:54;

extern string SundayFirstM1Time = 21:00;

extern string SundayFirstH4Time = 20:00;

is it enough to change the value in the variables or i have to change them in the function too ? i assume the function takes the values from variables as long as they are declared ..

also another change i wanna make is to hide the fipo lines as they make my chart hard to see , i know i can do that by setting hidepp=0 , but i wanna do it onces and forever instead of doing it on every chart , so any ideas ?

thanks

If you enter the time values in the code, the compiled ex4 would contain the entered data permanently. So you don't have to manually adjust every time.

Sorry, which lines? I couldn't get it.

grandaevus:
If you enter the time values in the code, the compiled ex4 would contain the entered data permanently. So you don't have to manually adjust every time.

>> so i only have to change the variables right ? i should not touch the function ?

Sorry, which lines? I couldn't get it.

this line >> extern int ExtHiddenPP = 0;>>

it should not display Fibonacci lines , it should only show the pattern , how do i set the code to automatically hide those fibo lines and only show the paint pattern ,

Mike_Mike:
this line >> extern int ExtHiddenPP = 0;>> it should not display Fibonacci lines , it should only show the pattern , how do i set the code to automatically hide those fibo lines and only show the paint pattern ,

Do you mean , zigzags , since ExtHiddenPP controls zigzag display mode?

ExtHiddenPP - display mode zigzag

0 - zigzag is not displayed. You see only the point at the summits of a zigzag. Pesavento Patterns are not output.

1 - shows a zigzag pattern calibrated, given parameter NumberPattern. Pesavento Patterns are derived in the usual way.

2 - zigzag is not displayed. You see only the point at the summits of a zigzag. Pesavento Patterns are shown only for the vertices of patterns Gartley.

EURUSD 15 min chart...time distance low-low starts from high between them:

Files:
immagine.gif  26 kb

hi grandaevus, was 135wsv01 your last version other than 113? I ask because i found this daily euro shark, but I have tried several other zups including 113 last, and none find the same, and not sure what parametres make it unique:

Files:
fullscreen.png  58 kb

zigflip:
hi grandaevus, was 135wsv01 your last version other than 113? I ask because i found this daily euro shark, but I have tried several other zups including 113 last, and none find the same, and not sure what parametres make it unique:

Yes...you are right...this morning I find shark me too with 135 wsv01...but not with other zup.

I think the best way would be summarize input for at least 3-4 zup in order to show ALL patterns....because there are a lot of versions and different settings.

thank's in advance.....

p.s. for ZIGFLIP: do you see demark's setup bar 9 on chart 30m and chart 15 m?...eurusd stops advance for now.........

Reason: