Any US-based signals?

Hello, I have been looking through signals for about a week and it seems like all of the live ones are using non-us brokers. It looks like any broker I can use as a US resident has high slippage. Is there something I can do to find signals that are on brokers in the USA or with lower slippage?

Thank you

banana.boy:

Hello, I have been looking through signals for about a week and it seems like all of the live ones are using non-us brokers. It looks like any broker I can use as a US resident has high slippage. Is there something I can do to find signals that are on brokers in the USA or with lower slippage?

Thank you

Unfortunately it seems there is not yet a solution for you. See also this post.

angevoyageur:
Unfortunately it seems there is not yet a solution for you. See also this post.

Hello thank you, actually for me it does not have to be MT5 I should have mentioned. I am just wondering in general, it seems like every good signal is using a european server and I will have bad slippage with a USA broker. Is there some solution to this? I would really like to use [Moderator edit :xxxx] signal for MT4 but I am scared if I try with a USA broker it will have terrible slippage and I will lose all my money.

Do I just have to try and see what happens?

Thank you

banana.boy:

Do I just have to try and see what happens?

Thank you

You can try to use a VPS server located near the provider's broker.

angevoyageur:
You can try to use a VPS server located near the provider's broker.

The providers broker will not allow Americans to register. I guess the US government doesn't want to let Americans make money with forex.

Thanks for your replies 

banana.boy:

The providers broker will not allow Americans to register. I guess the US government doesn't want to let Americans make money with forex.

Thanks for your replies 

I doesn't tell you to take an account to the provider's broker, but to take an account on your preferred broker and then to use it on a VPS. You only have to search a VPS near the provider's broker to minimize latence and slippage. Maybe this article will help you.

angevoyageur:
I doesn't tell you to take an account to the provider's broker, but to take an account on your preferred broker and then to use it on a VPS. You only have to search a VPS near the provider's broker to minimize latence and slippage. Maybe this article will help you.

Oh yes, sorry now I understand.

Actually some brokers also offer VPS service, so the VPS is hosted with the broker, then it must have very low latency. This can also reduce slippage? I had a misunderstanding. I thought slippage was because of a brokers distance from different countries, like a USA broker has high latency to EUR etc.

Ok I will try your suggestion and get a VPS that is hosted with my broker, then it should be very low latency and hopefully also low slippage.

Thank you for your replies. 

Dont fear slippage as it works both ways. You could lose extra and at the same time win extra. You could improve slippage issues by using an ecn account. Their is an account im mirroring to an ecn account and somehow ive discovered that the ecn account is actually making more than the source non ecn account.

tonny:
Dont fear slippage as it works both ways. You could lose extra and at the same time win extra. You could improve slippage issues by using an ecn account. Their is an account im mirroring to an ecn account and somehow ive discovered that the ecn account is actually making more than the source non ecn account.

Ok I will try not to worry too much. Also I will try to find some USA based ECN accounts and look into them.

Thank you! 

banana.boy:

Ok I will try not to worry too much. Also I will try to find some USA based ECN accounts and look into them.

Thank you! 

I think I found a good broker! It is not US-based but they allow US customers and also have VPN hosting, and they are only 3 pips slippage on the signal I want.

Thank you everyone. 

Reason: