Good signal for USA brokers?

Hello, I have been looking through signals for about a week and it seems like all of the live ones are using non-us brokers. It looks like any broker I can use as a US resident has high slippage. Is there something I can do to find signals that are on brokers in the USA or with lower slippage?

Thank you

Hello, I have been looking through signals for about a week and it seems like all of the live ones are using non-us brokers. It looks like any broker I can use as a US resident has high slippage. Is there something I can do to find signals that are on brokers in the USA or with lower slippage?

Please do not double post, even across forums: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13389

RaptorUK:

Please do not double post, even across forums: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13389

Sorry, but I wanted to ask specifically for MT4 signals.

banana.boy:

Sorry, but I wanted to ask specifically for MT4 signals.
No Signal provider is going to tell you that their signal suits your need, that would be considered to be Advertising, all signal discussions are handled at the mql5 Forum.

Oh, I suppose that is true. I guess I would like to ask more generally then if any signal providers are even based in the USA? It seems like all of them are in other countries and I cannot register on their brokers. It is quite frustrating.

banana.boy:

Oh, I suppose that is true. I guess I would like to ask more generally then if any signal providers are even based in the USA? It seems like all of them are in other countries and I cannot register on their brokers. It is quite frustrating.

You don't need to use the same Broker.

RaptorUK:
No Signal provider is going to tell you that their signal suits your need, that would be considered to be Advertising,

I though it is a kind of parameter, description of a signal, ea, if it is compatible with different regulations as well as with say ECN brokers.

Thank you guys, I have read and learned a lot in the last few hours. I think I understand more and I have found a suitable broker to try.

Sorry for my double posting -_-

Reason: