a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 108

2 Rosh
Specially started the MQ terminal again, unfortunately while it was loading the news happened. Therefore, although I have channels up now, they may have become valid again - I don't throw out the punched ones immediately.

The connection came up again and was feeding the traffic while the terminal was panting at the indicators.

My current picture

2 Candid
The extra connection reappeared and was pumping traffic smoothly

Now that's a thought ! I noticed the other day that the terminal comes in twice, i.e. the ligin message appears twice. And after that abnormal traffic. And what do you call an abnormal connection ?

2 Yurixx
What do you call an extra connection?

The firewall shows that in the normal state MT is only holding one connection at all times, apparently it's used for the quotes. A second connection is permanent and therefore redundant. It's easy to tell from the behaviour. I have played around a bit, it looks like MT establishes 3 connections at startup, two of which should close after startup. It looks like one of them kind of hangs up. If you disconnect the network and wait for the connections to reset, then the glitchy one doesn't resume after you turn the network back on.

My current picture<br / translate="no">

Rosh, how did you get the first channel, in my opinion SKO2/3<SKO :), didn't you used to select by this condition?

Or did I answer the wrong question? I'm basically not a professional, I can only assume that by connection you mean a TCP channel.

By the way, I wonder if the developers are still looking at this thread, or have they given up on it long ago? :)

Looking in

If you switch off the network and wait for the connections to reset, the glitching does not resume when the network is switched back on. <br / translate="no">

No it doesn't, it doesn't resume right away and then it resumes. I wonder if I should try reinstalling the terminal.

Slawa:
Looking in

Then everything is fine. :)

МОя текущая картинка

Rosh, how did you get the first channel, in my opinion, SCO2/3< SCO :), didn't you use this condition before?

I checked at home, indeed, the variant of the indicator at work has a small bug - it always remembers the shortest channel of 45 bars. I do not know how I fixed it. My home variant does not contain it. It turns out that pictures with probabilities are unreliable. Here is the correct picture for that bar.

Reason: