a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 248

Do you build patterns or proportions based on price achievement (i.e. if even a single shadow of a candle touches a level or shows the end of a pattern)? Or do you try not to take into account shadows (as "noise" or inconvenient, interfering emissions), and consider only levels at bar closes, as a reliable end of a pattern or a proportion? I hope I am expressing myself correctly... :)<br/ translate="no">.

SarkeeV it's nice to meet a person who understands you :)))
When analyzing levels I look at candlesticks, but when "isolating" figures I use closing prices.
Sometimes with big volumes a slight shift of levels occurs, but I put it down to
error, because the main trend direction is still following the calculated trajectory.

I would like to parse the wave, or rather whether I see it correctly, in your opinion? <br/ translate="no"> 2007.01.26 16:00 - 2007.02.02 14:00 - (1) impulse wave (I do not know whose sub-wave it is), it consists of:
1 - ( 01.26 16:00 - 01.30 13:00 ) - 1st impulse sub-wave
2 - ( 01.30 13:00 - 01.31 10:00 ) - 2nd corrective sub-wave (Frost and Prechter called this pattern "plane"), though initially it looks like "horizontal triangle"
3 - ( 01.31 10:00 - 02.01 01:00 ) - 3rd impulse sub-wave
Then there are doubts
4 - ( 02.01 01:00 - 02.01. 11:00 ) - 4th corrective wave ??? or it closes at 02.02 2:00 , forming a corrective "zigzag" figure
5 - ( 02.01. 11:00 - 02.02 14:00 ) - end of fifth impulse sub-wave and end of (1) impulse wave
..... further (2) corrective wave (3-ca, expanding triangle) completed at 02.06 7:00 bar, everything seems to be clear, if I understand it correctly???
Alexei, do you agree with this breakdown??? Especially the breakdown of the 4th and 5th waves???
Alexei, pay a little more attention :), your opinion is important to me

SarkeeV most of the answers to your questions can be found
in Glenn Neely's book "The Mastery of Elliott Wave Analysis".
The book is very "complicated", especially the Rules, but if you understand it, you'll be HAPPY :)))
If you can't find the answer there, feel free to ask, I'll help you :)))
Good luck and good trends.

Yes, it's a good book, I recommend it. Just in case, posted a link if anyone is interested:
http://grasn.narod.ru/img/wave.rar

Dialed, looked. So? There are general words about the principles on which his strategy is based (you can find such information in many books), but there is no description of the essence of the strategy itself. There are not many deals according to reports. In January there are 6 open trades. The amounts taken into trust management, clearly not for mere mortals. And those who are able to allocate such sums for the Forex game are promised almost golden mountains 180-580% per annum. They are not only the best company in the world, but also the best one in Russia in the field of trust management. I think this is one of the best websites in Russia in this field. Probably for people who know about Forex trading only from their neighbour, who somehow managed to earn some money through asset management, there is only as much information as they need to immediately run to invest such big money in Forex. How it is in reality is difficult to judge. Although I think that people who can invest half a million in asset management will always find a way to return them, but this is another problem, which has nothing to do with Forex. Well, we can only wish success to Alexei Denisov in this difficult business.

Hello, Mr. Denisov. Frankly speaking, I had a higher opinion of you. Convinced of your sight (rightness) you are a blind man. Firstly, I follow Alexey Denisov's site and his transactions since October of 2005. Yes, deals are delayed, you are not a naive person who would want to enrich everyone for free? And the fact that they are posted on the website, albeit with a delay, is a big plus. It is interesting to observe a deal that is posted retro but already in deficit (in reality) eventually closes with a profit, and not with a small or large loss. He has a signal mailing, for as little as 200 bucks. You must not be a poor man by your system: check it out, sign up for the signals. But as an ambitious man, you will not do this, of course. Why "lower yourself" in your eyes. I am not an advocate of Alexey Denisov, but I would like to point out the empty and trivial beliefs in the trust market. We all remember my fellow countryman: Alexey Kolinichenko (who do not know, type...). So, this DU taught me something and warned....
Now, you, as a man of science, did not pay attention to the words about neural networks and fuzzy logic. You may, of course, doubt it: we can't verify it. But I sense these words scare you.... If I'm wrong, my apologies:)

Yes, the site is cool, I totally agree with you :)

Yes, it's a good book, I recommend it. Just in case, posted a link if anyone is interested:<br / translate="no"> http://grasn.narod.ru/img/wave.rar

grasn, how did you not guess about Glenn Neely immediately? After all, Alexei gave you such leading hints:))) I think it's on page 104. Figures..., 10 years, etc. Lots of debates on it....

Alexei, I think the 5th impulse sub-wave has started, the (2)-th impulse wave!?!

SarkeeV most of the answers to your questions can be found
in Glenn Neely's book "The Mastery of Elliott Wave Analysis".
The book is very "tricky", especially the Rules, but if you get the hang of it, you will be HAPPY :)))
If you can't find the answer there, feel free to ask, I'll help you :)))
I wish you success and good trends.

Alexey, at least just: yes or no? I'll certainly try to figure it out. Actually, I've never traded in real time. I have one decent system, which I was going to for 1.5 years (having discarded several unsuccessful systems). But it's not related to EWA (was), and now, I find something in common: a more confident entry...
Alexei, I would hope to see answers to questions that don't reveal your concept.
Still YES or NO :), if NO, where???

!!!

I'm not an advocate of Alexey Denisov, but I would like to point out the empty and trivial beliefs in the trust market.

I have nothing against Alexei Denisov and his business. I said so right away in my post solandr 08.02.07 23:27
And how it actually works is hard to judge.

I just wanted to convey the simple idea in my post that this site can not serve as proof or denial of any theories, because it does not contain sufficient information for that and pursues goals that are on a completely different plane from the problems discussed here. I have simply stated some of my thoughts, which arise perhaps automatically in people, who are familiar with Forex.
He has a signal mailing list, for just 200 bucks. You must not be a poor man by your system: check it out, sign up for the signals. But as an ambitious person, of course, you will not do it. Why "lower yourself" in your eyes.

My system does not feed me yet. It is just a salary at work, which of course does not let me make my simple plans in life. I've already talked about it in this thread. If it allowed me to, I would never have taken up Forex! There are many much more interesting things to do.

I`m not going to sign up for signals, not because I`m greedy for money or am ambitious. "I just don't want to (Copyright "A Dog's Heart" :o).

Да, книга хорошая, рекомендую. На всякий случай, выложил ссылку, если кому интересно:
http://grasn.narod.ru/img/wave.rar

grasn, how could you not have guessed about Glenn Neely immediately? After all, Alexey gave you such leading hints:))) I think it's on page 104. Figures..., 10 years, etc. Lots of debates on it....

SarkeeV, you asked generally speaking Alexa, something that can be found in many books. I took the liberty of "cutting in" and providing a link to the book, and my post was not addressed to you personally, but to those who don't have the book. It's just customary here that if there's something to share, then by all means do it.

Addendum
Besides, I'm not a "wave-person" in the classical sense of the word, if you've bothered to read it of course. And I'm not at all interested in GASPING which wave is going on now, the third or the fifth. Read the links Solandr gave not so long ago on the Northwind studies (very much like flipping a coin...)
Reason: