EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 106

Bicus:

You can see everything without pictures.

Thanks...I just don't look that way so I didn't see it...I usually draw shorter in time...and at 2-3 points...

Yeah, we're waiting =))))))))) Chop the cabbage, but I'll still keep the sell in the BU for now =))))

Noterday:
Yes, we're waiting =))))))))) Chop the cabbage, but I'll still keep the sell in a BU =))))

don't you put a Boo +1p right away...? if the lot has a good volume...

it's too early to tell...we need to break through support.....

Sometimes, I haven't found the best solution yet =(

Sometimes you set it, but it falsely blows out, and it still goes in the direction you thought it would, and sometimes it blows out on a stop because of a calculation error...

Noterday:
It depends, i have not found the best solution yet =(

If you're getting too far ahead, just give up... If you're getting too far ahead, just give up ... If you're getting too far ahead, just give up ... If you're getting too far ahead, just give up ... If you're getting too far ahead, just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up ... Just give up

I agree about the falsehoods.... I usually don't bet when I'm at the computer...on m1...but if I'm away I usually bet...

What are we chopping, a couple of dozen points is not cabbage yet. Give me more, I can't get enough.

gip:
What are we chopping, a couple of dozen points is not cabbage yet. Give me more, I can't get enough.

who says we're chopping...Noterday is just on emotion...

Vizard:

who says we're chopping...Noterday is just on emotion...

=)))) Nah, I took the euphoria out of my trading 1.5 years ago =)))

Noterday:

=)))) Nah, I took the euphoria out of my trading 1.5 years ago =)))

words not of a boy - but of a husband......

Noterday:
Folks, does anyone know anyone who has ever been involved in recording professionally?
I do: Alexander Bagrov, but he's on holiday till the end of the month.
Reason: