a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 247

As you understand, I used MT4 for all the builds and calculations. <br / translate="no"> Everything fits into one very concise script, about 150 lines.
I can send it to you for comparison if needed.

Thanks, Yura... me first with mine :=)

To Northwind

I, for example, when choosing a brokerage company in terms of quotes, I am guided by http://www.bloomberg.com. It is very hard to imagine a more authoritative channel (Internet and 24/7 TV) than that. And there is hardly any information at all on forex similar to the stock market, such as the parameters of the most extreme trade.

There is no ideal and there can't be. All I need is a little extra information.
And a modest requirement that the information I'm going to use is behind
serious processes.

By the way, we are not talking about all forex, just Russian forex. There are already
companies overseas that quote level2, not their own figures. I think
Akelo on the spider is trying hard to bring this information to the forum.

One more thing. I had an idea to use the "imperfection" of DTs quotes, but I don't have time to
of its implementation. I have all the prerequisites, and I have not abandoned this idea.

I ask you to understand me correctly. I'm not going to lead a mad crowd into the night,
to the sound of drums and torches...

By the way, we are not talking about all forex, just Russian forex.

Then of course. I don't even have the heart to call forex what is on the territory of the former Soviet Union. I just do not understand why try to play on a knowingly imperfect instrument. After all, even perfect music sounds unknowable on it.

Good day to you!

Signs are probably right here http://awakening1.narod.ru/foto.htm :)))

Are you into UFOlogy? :), also interesting, for the imagination :)
I started to lay out the hour chart of euro by impulse and corrective waves, it works for now (I open positions). But I am afraid there will not be enough figures :) I lay out the corrective waves by Frost and Prechter and I should say they have much less figures than Frost (you have displayed them). It's a pity I can't post the graphs, but never mind.

... and yet, we can if we try (change the course......) :)))

To be honest, I don't see the point now... :)

maybe....

lastly, i would like to ask you, if you think you can answer:
1. do you build figures or proportions based on price reaches (i.e. if even a single shadow of a candle touches a level or shows the end of a figure)? Or do you try not to take into account the shadows (as "noise" or inconvenient, interfering spikes), and consider only the levels at bar closes as the reliable end of a pattern or a proportion? I hope I expressed myself correctly... :)
2. i would like to analyze the wave, or rather, do i see it correctly, according to your opinion?
2007.01.26 16:00 - 2007.02.02 14:00 - (1) impulse wave (I do not know whose sub-wave it is), it consists of:
1 - ( 01.26 16:00 - 01.30 13:00 ) - 1st impulse subwave
2 - ( 01.30 13:00 - 01.31 10:00 ) - the 2nd corrective sub-wave (Frost and Prechter called this pattern "plane"), though initially it looked like "a horizontal triangle"
3 - ( 01.31 10:00 - 02.01 01:00 ) - 3rd impulse sub-wave
From here comes the doubts.
4 - ( 02.01 01 01:00 - 02.01. 11:00 ) - 4th corrective wave ??? or it will be completed at 02.02 2:00 , it will form a "zig-zag" corrective pattern
5 - ( 02.01. 11:00 - 02.02 14:00 ) - end of the fifth impulse sub-wave and end of (1) impulse wave
..... further (2) corrective wave (3-ca, expanding triangle), completed at 02.06 7:00 bar, everything seems to be clear, if I understand it correctly???
Alexei, do you agree with this breakdown??? Especially the breakdown of the 4th and 5th waves???
Alexei, pay a little more attention :), your opinion is important to me

P.S. I have a question - gsb is your nickname? I received an email from Peter a couple of days ago.
If it's from you, the offer is VERY interesting, but I won't be able to participate physically.
If not, sorry and don't be offended, it means I've got the wrong address :)

No, it wasn't me. I'm from the nice city of Ekaterinburg :)

All the best!
Good luck to us!

SarkeeV, are you familiar with this resource run by the esteemed Putnik?
http://www.fibo-forex.ru/pages.php?page=591
http://forum.fibo-forex.ru/viewtopic.php?t=67
In my opinion, this is probably one of the most fundamental resources on wave analysis. If you cannot get a sensible answer on the subject here, perhaps there are more people who understand waves on those pages. The essence of your questions is very much the same as the questions discussed on the other pages. You can even duplicate your post on that forum for the sake of an experiment and compare the answers. I think they will be able to help you more.

SarkeeV Are you familiar with this resource run by Putnik?
http://www.fibo-forex.ru/pages.php?page=591
http://forum.fibo-forex.ru/viewtopic.php?t=67
In my opinion, this is probably one of the most fundamental resources on wave analysis. If they cannot give you a sensible answer on this subject, perhaps there are more people who know about waves on those pages. Just the essence of your questions are very similar to the essence of questions discussed in those parts. You can even for the sake of an experiment duplicate your post in full on that forum and compare the answers. I think they will be able to help you more there.

solandr, thanks for the link, I will definitely have a look at it (though I'm primarily interested in EWA and NeoEWA). Sorry for bothering you (I got into your scientific dispute), I'll probably not do it again:) Aleksey, I asked questions that interest me, at last, however, still hope to get answers. With EWA I can determine where to enter and where to "perfectly" exit I do not know, as Alexey probably knows...

By the way, who do not know: practical value of using Fibo-periods (by Fisher), can be estimated by typing in any search engine: Alexey Denisov. You cannot go wrong:) And look at the statistics of trades in 2006.

Solandr, I have not read your (general) messages, but according to the latest posts, I guess it all comes down to the idea of imperfection of brokerage companies, or rather their quotes? No sarcasm.

So it turns out that the club is just a club of like-minded people? :)

solandr, I haven't read your (general) messages, but from your last posts, I take it everything came down to the idea of imperfection of DCs, or rather their quotes? Without being sarcastic.

And in vain! What for? Try to read at least this post solandr 08.02.07 13:44
I personally do not have any prejudices about the choice of import/ Russian brokerage companies. I think I can play with any brokerage company, because quotes of D1 period for different brokerage companies in the same time zone will not be very substantial. This difference is many times less than distance to stoplosses and takeprofits according to my strategy. And 5-10% of differently triggered orders at different brokerage companies will not make the difference, right?

By the way, who does not know: the practical value of using Fibo-periods (according to Fisher), can be estimated by typing into any search engine: Alexey Denisov. You can't go wrong:) And look at statistics of trades in 2006.

I typed and looked. So? There are general words about the principles on which his strategy is based (such information can be found in many books), but there is no description of the strategy. There are not many deals according to reports. In January there are 6 open trades. The amounts taken into trust management, clearly not for mere mortals. And those who are able to withdraw such sums for the Forex game are promised almost golden mountains 180-580% per annum. They are not only about the trust management, but also about the competent marketing on the site (I think this is one of the best Russian sites in this area). I think this is one of the best websites in Russia in this field. Probably for people who know about Forex trading only from their neighbour, who somehow managed to earn some money through asset management, there is only as much information as they need to immediately run to invest such big money in Forex. How it is in reality is difficult to judge. Although I think that people who can invest half a million in asset management will always find a way to return them, but this is another problem, which has nothing to do with Forex. Well, we can only wish success to Alexei Denisov in this difficult business.

PS: The site especially liked the phrase in the lower right corner "* Information about deals published with a delay of several hours", which can be used as another additional filter for deals ;o). So many people dream about the existence of this filter in reality!
By the way, I have not found any information about stops on the website either. And in principle this is correct - why should I fill investors' heads with unnecessary thoughts like "what will happen to my $ 500,000 if Stop Loss is triggered 5 times in a row" and as a result break all marketing? Although, in my experience, such a high profit/loss ratio is possible simply because of the high stop loss/stack profit ratio. As an example, I can cite this Expert Advisor on one oscillator with large stops
https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en
I do not use this Expert Advisor myself, despite its great test results https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/solandr#comments
Reason: