Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 13

liagold:
What percentage per year are you interested in and what is the investment amount?

Laryx:

Trade on higher timeframes, don't go below 1 hour ! Better - trade on the daily chart ! All the stable profits - there !

And what is so only on the daily, you have to continue the series ..... all profits are only on the annual candlesticks. Trade only on them ))))

If you look since 2000, 15 candlesticks have appeared, that's where the profit is, why should you catch 1000 points, you have to do it patsanky, not less than 50-100 000 points at once. This is the level, and the daily chart is just a dabble ... If we look at the chart, we'll see that it's too small, there is no scope.

And the main thing is that they have time to think, wait for the close of the candle and take a decision with a clear head on January 1 ...

Prival-2:

Why is it only on daily candles, you need to continue the series ..... all profits are only on annual candlesticks. Trade only on them ))))

If you look since 2000, 15 candlesticks have appeared, that's where the profit is, why should I try to catch 1000 points, I need 50-100 thousands points at once, like a patsy. This is the level, and the daily chart is just a dabble ... If we look at the chart, we'll see that it's too small, there is no scope.

If we have time to think, wait for the close of the candle and take a decision with a clear head on January 1 ...

Do not think, it destroys the brain, the program should have only one big red button - "Get the money", it's the kid's way ))

Prival-2:

Why is it only on daily candles, you need to continue the series ..... all profits are only on annual candlesticks. Trade only on them ))))

If you look since 2000, 15 candlesticks have appeared, that's where the profit is, why should I try to catch 1000 points, I need 50-100 thousands points at once, like a patsy. This is the level, while the daily chart is just a dabble ... If we look at the chart, we'll see that it's too small, there is no scope.

If you have time to think, wait for the close of the candle and take a decision with a clear head on January 1 ...

Yes, if life were infinite - most likely, so it should have been done. That's why I'm not saying hard - "only daily trading". But I don't see the point of going below one hour, precisely because of these problems. I consider the range "hour - day" to be the most profitable in terms of stability and profit.

If our objective is "to take our luck by the tail", to gain dozens of thousands monthly interest (after we have previously lost dozens of deposits), and then to struggle with brokerage companies that are resisting withdrawal of funds - then yes, we have to go straight to scalpers. The majority only losses deposits, a lucky ten will manage to do the first part, and even a couple of them will withdraw their traded funds. But it would be very difficult to join this "couple".

But if our goal is "stable deposit growth with no problematic withdrawal", we will have to restrict ourselves to hundreds of percent per year, and forget about scalper strategies.

In general, I would like to see at least one PAMM, which exists for more than three years and has a permanent income without much slippage on scalping. Are there such ? I did not find them, but maybe I searched badly?

TheXpert:
What percentage per year are you interested in and what is the amount invested?

The average monthly return should be close to stable, the annual return - certainly above 0. I want to be safe for my account, not like the author of the letter I quoted above. The important thing is to have certainty in managing the account, for which I need statistical information from the account that will be used to send signals to my account. It should be a real account with a proven history, in a public place.

I don't have to be friends with a trader, no need for any resume photos as they wrote here above. I will see professionalism in reporting. I do not care if the monkey sits on the other side of the monitor, as long as he trades well.

I will be able to allocate a sum after I see where I am investing. But not more than 10,000 for the first time in any case.

If you trade well, keep trading. Investors will find you and offer to invest. And to talk about a one-off return of 400% is immoral, to say the least.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "Strategies that give big profits".

liagold:
wrote
100-400% is super cool ))))
You should take into account the amount of capital operated by Europeans and Americans, they have accounts worth millions, on this account and a gain of 2-3% is very cool, while you with 10-1000 $ 2-3% is a penny. Because the average growth of capital for micro accounts is 100-200% per month, it is considered normal.

Alexey:
You have to take into account the amount of capital operated by Europeans and Americans, they have accounts in the millions, on this increase of 2-3% is very cool, and you with $ 10-1000, 2-3% is quite a penny. On this average growth of capital, for micro accounts 100-200% per month, it is considered normal.
Did you even think about what you said?

How much money does this lady want to invest?

A word of advice: Invest where they sell owls. and not with your hands !

Reason: