Quantum mechanical methods - page 11

lol. What if the fourth dimension is time and if you invite in a being who lives in the fourth dimension (a human being lives in the third dimension). Imagine, he has everything in the palm of his hand, he knows what happened if there was event A, etc.

naturally, he knows what was and what will be (including absolutely uninteresting to him).

Just imagine being in four dimensions at the same time (i.e. from the fourth dimension), because you can see what was, and you can see what will be.

The other issue is that you don't want to see what will be.

ZS: here's a stone from the third dimension

It's been done before.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114318

At least someone would show their vision of quants in the market.

Квантовая торговая система - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Квантовая торговая система - MQL4 форум

avtomat:
"Quantum" computers, "quantum" processors and other "quantum hardware" have nothing to do here. As far as I understand, it concerns development of some operator methods, applied to our "rams", irrespective of what principles they are based on, or rather to say - irrespective of accepted point of view on what principles our "rams" are based on.

Operator methods......Well, let's say. If the trend is up, we buy. If the trend is down, we sell.

if(TREND_UP) {BAY}; if(TREND_DOWN) {SELL}; But we don't know the trend direction. If we did, we'd be discussing "Bentley or Moserati?".

Because the market, like the nucleus of the atom, is constantly in superposition. It can be simultaneously overbought and oversold, going up and down. The main law of the market is uncertainty. If you know how to break it down with our "rams" (I mean yes-no algorithms), then please write where to dig. Don't keep it secret in private.

P.S. Thanks! To the author of a branch for lifted a theme. C-4 for posts about cats, good mood for all weekend.

Lo083:
I wrote to those who are interested in the topic, and not for criticism and comparison of their knowledge with the km, write in person or here, then I will send links where it will be discussed, who is invited to the discussion, also written, those who are ready to develop, rather than use reading that others have developed their work - thousands of books that people work to master them. The answer to whether you need a km should be positive, and then the formulas will appear...
I am also interested. Send me the link.

Yuri_Evseenkov:

Operator methods......Well, let's say. If the trend is up, we buy. If the trend is down, we sell.

if(TREND_UP) {BAY}; if(TREND_DOUN) {SELL}; But we don't know the trend direction. If we did, we'd be discussing "Bentley or Moserati?".

Because the market, like the nucleus of an atom, is constantly in superposition. It can be simultaneously overbought and oversold, going up and down. The main law of the market is uncertainty. If you know how to break it down with our "rams" (I mean yes-no algorithms), then please write where to dig. Don't keep it secret in private.

P.S. Thanks! To the author of a branch for lifted a theme. C-4 for posts about cats, good mood for all weekend.

Operator methods are a bit different.

For example, Laplace operator, Dalamber operator, etc. -- are just examples of operators, without regard to our "rams".

And then, as a consequence, checks of the current direction, and appropriate actions can be applied.

But this is my understanding. It is possible to see and understand the problem in a different way.

ЛАПЛАСА ОПЕРАТОР
ЛАПЛАСА ОПЕРАТОР
  • И. М. Виноградов
  • dic.academic.ru
ЛАПЛАСА ОПЕРАТОР (здесь - координаты в ), а также некоторые его обобщения. Л. о. (1) является простейшим эллиптич. дифференциальным оператором 2-го порядка. Л. о. играет важную роль в математич. анализе, математич. физике и геометрии (см., напр., Лапласа уравнение, Лапласа - Бельтрами уравнение, Гармоническая функция, Гармоническая...

avtomat:

Operator methods are a bit different, e.g. Laplace operator, Dalembert operator, etc. -- are just examples of operators, without reference to our "rams".

Thank you. Interesting. Take a gradient, then RSI divergence. You can write a robot "ram". But that's for a market that moves by inertia in waves. But how do we know that the market has inertia? Again we face another deadlock.

Yuri_Evseenkov:
Thank you. Interesting. Take a gradient, then RSI divergence. I could write a "ram" robot. But that's for a market that moves by inertia in waves. But how do we know that the market has inertia? Again we face another deadlock.

Impulse strategies do not work in the currency market. Checked all currencies with Donchian. As a rule, when an entry is made there is a reversal and the move does not continue in most cases,

Even if I set a short stop and long profit and re-enter. I tried Keltner's channel and the situation is similar.

It seems to me we need a reverse approach. Trying to look for reversals.

forexman77:

Impulse strategies do not work in the currency market. Checked all currencies with Donchian. As a rule, when an entry is made there is a reversal and the move does not continue in most cases,

Even if I set a short stop and long profit and re-enter. I tried Keltner's channel and the situation is similar.

It seems to me we need a reverse approach. Try to look for reversals.

I myself have been looking for reversals for a long time. That is why I wrote the Popular Prices code https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/12310

According to the probability theory, the most probable event is what happens most often: if price has moved away from the zone with the largest amount of quotes (let's call it "the best zone"), the probability of reversing to the better zone is higher than the probability of moving away. This is true until a new better zone - a new attraction zone - is formed over time. The above does not apply to a market which moves on important news.

Fig.1 The result of the programme on the graph

Popular Prices
Popular Prices
  • votes: 13
  • Yuri_Evseenkov
  • www.mql5.com
Статистика наиболее "популярных" ценовых зон, которые можно рассматривать как уровни сопротивления или поддержки.

Yuri_Evseenkov:

I've been looking for the spreads myself for a long time. That's why I wrote Popular Prices code https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/12310

According to the probability theory, the most probable is what happens most often. If the price has moved away from the zone with the largest number of quotes (let's call it the "best zone"), the probability of reversing to the best zone is higher than the probability of moving away. This is true until a new better zone - a new attraction zone - is formed over time. The above does not apply to a market which moves on important news.

How resource-intensive is your code if you put it into an Expert Advisor? And is it possible to take data from it programmatically in the Expert Advisor?

I have some idea about it.

Reason: