FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 583

Nesradamus:

Well, it's a bit easier for me)))

somby:

Hi! In the situation the EU finds itself in, I'm just wondering what should be the reasons for the hike upwards, so as an analytical opinion???

Buying ALWAYS goes on very bad news when everyone is screaming that tomorrow is going to be a total disaster, selling ONLY when all is well lovely marquesa)))

strangerr:

Well, it's a bit easier for me)))

Mine is even simpler; banal corners.))

somby:

Hi! In the situation the EU finds itself in, I'm just wondering what the reasons must be for the hike upwards, so as an analytical opinion???

Merkel makes a fart during a speech and all polatim - when the euro goes up it does not "go up", it is the dollar that goes down since the 50s a la 70s and when the euro goes down it means intervention (it does not matter who the ECB or the Fed)

strangerr:

By the way, is the red line on your zwidkill by any chance from 21-06?

Nesradamus:
By the way, is the red line on your zwidkill by any chance from 21-06?

strangerr:

I assumed that you are going by the peaks again, not taking into account the inertia of the market. Compare that with my calculations, which by the way do not depend on the second point.

Guys, FOREX pros, why don't you use cluster market analysis?

somby:

Because it makes my brain fume and clink))))) Go and read if you want, I'll pass))))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/27067-torgovlya-po-market-profile-footprint.-chtenie-lenti.-stakan-kotirovok?p=4018044#post4018044

Who knows how to tame Market Delta? I don't get it anymore, it looks like MAK has been ripped off.(

somby:

You don't have the brains)))
Reason: