Quantum mechanical methods - page 10

avtomat:

You'd better show us a formula or something ...

Just get on with it.

I have written to those who are interested in the topic, and not for criticism and comparison of their knowledge with the km, write in person or here, then I'll send you links where it will be discussed, those who are invited to the discussion, as well as those who are ready to develop, and not use reading that others have developed their work - thousands of books that people work to master them. The answer to whether you need a km should be positive, and then the formulas will appear...

Lo083:
I wrote to whom the topic is interesting, and not for criticism and comparison of their knowledge with km, write in a personal note or here, then I will send you links where it will be discussed, who is invited to the discussion, also written, those who are ready to develop, rather than use reading that others have developed their work - thousands of pages of books that people work to master them.

Are you suggesting to write your previous post from here?

You give an introduction, and then it will be seen whether someone is ready to develop or not.

You have added the following there :

На ответ нужна ли вам км ответ должен быть положительным, а потом и формулы появятся...

However, answering this kind of vague question "Do I need a km?" may require some clarification. Isn't it?

avtomat:

You'd better show us a formula or something... So far just talk... km... km...

Get to the point. Show KM in action. As applied, so to speak, to our sheep.

We may come to the point when quantum computers will be developed based on quantum algorithms, implying that a quantum processor can be in all basic states at the same time. Our "rams" are based on the principles of classical mechanics: yes-no, 0-1, trend ascending-descending......

I think this topic is all science fiction

Yuri_Evseenkov:
It will be possible to get down to business when quantum computers will be developed based on quantum algorithms implying that a quantum processor at each moment of time can be in all basic states simultaneously. Our "rams" are based on the principles of classical mechanics: yes-no, 0-1, trend ascending-descending......
Well, it is possible to make a computer on quantum logic, there are no quantum processors yet.

Lo083:
Well a quantum logic computer can be made, there are no quantum processors yet.

Quantum computers exist and have been around for a long time (up to 512 qubits).

Yuri_Evseenkov:
It will be possible to get down to business when quantum computers will be developed based on quantum algorithms implying that a quantum processor at each moment of time can be in all basic states simultaneously. Our "rams" are based on the principles of classical mechanics: yes-no, 0-1, trend ascending-descending......
"Quantum" computers, "quantum" processors and other "quantum hardware" have nothing to do here. As far as I understand, it concerns development of some operator methods, applied to our "rams", irrespective of what principles they are based on, or rather to say - irrespective of accepted point of view on what principles our "rams" are based on.

avtomat:
It has nothing to do with "quantum" computers, "quantum" processors and other "quantum hardware". As far as I understand, it is a question of developing some operator methods in application to our "rams", irrespective of what principles they are based on, or rather - irrespective of the accepted viewpoint of what principles our "rams" are based on.
Sent an email to you in the forum post.

A few years ago, it was written about how a certain group of programmers made a spider that monitored news by keywords.

According to them it was good at predicting the market, and not just the market, but future events as well.

It is logical to assume: let's say there is some barometer that the mainstream looks at and is guided by it when making decisions.

And every time a so-called "self-fulfilling prophecy" is fulfilled. And the more people get involved in this process, the more the

the more the structure of the market and the nature of the market will begin to change. At some point the mass will reach a critical point and the fuel flow of the process will begin to dry up.

Plus the fact that the exit signal will be received by the masses (because they have calculated the market structure) but the door will be so narrow and the liquidity on the other side will be extremely low,

that there will be a local collapse.

But how can we calculate what is in vogue today? And then to note the state before and after.

Reason: