Make your first million - page 55

mmmoguschiy:
I have the "wrong" one - an inverted alligator - slams its mouth from the bottom up
An alligator's mouth slams shut when there's a reaction on the tongue and the top is not important, and you've created a reaction

mmmoguschiy:
Day 6. Alligator slamming its mouth

On the skin, the first and second graph of Gain and ABS, I see they're identical.

Laryx:

What "evil fate", MMMmighty ??? You look at the rule of the trade action you performed ? You're "tired".

That's the first time I've ever seen the CU include the "when I'm tired, then..." rule.

And from the looks of it, your TS is once again showing a loss of deposit... Maybe it should be corrected a long time ago ? Well, if only to more clearly define the levels on which traded, and probably eliminate the rule of "getting tired" ?

Dude - go get some air - you're tired!!!

Contender:

Three times "HA"!

Are you saying that if you had 100 quid, had 10 left, and then increased to 30, you've tripled your deposit? Oh, yeah!

--

You're actually at +3.76%.

Where did you learn to count? Or read?

Alexey:
On the skin, the first and second column of Gain and ABS gain, I see they are identical
Well yes - they are identical. What's the difference - I haven't worked it out )) The main thing in any case is Equity.

mmmoguschiy:
Well, yes - they are identical. What's the difference - I haven't worked it out )) The main thing in any case is equity.
Abstract means illusory, the illusion of equity

mmmoguschiy:
Go and get some air, mate - you're exhausted!!!
I'll get some air. You're about to make a million dollars out of a hundred dollars...

mmmoguschiy:
Where did they teach you to count? And reading?

It doesn't matter. What matters is that you weren't taught.

Contender:

It doesn't matter. What matters is that you haven't been taught.

All right, kitty, tell me your formula for this:

--

In fact, you got +3.76%.

And then you can parse this sentence:

Are you saying that if you had 100 quid, left 10, and then increased to 30, you have tripled your deposit? Well, well, well.

Let's see what kind of scientist you are.)

Laryx:
I'll get some air. You're about to make a million dollars out of a hundred dollars...
I'm not denying it. You're bubbling up. Breathe it out.