Make your first million - page 51

mmmoguschiy:
Day 6. Let's get going:

don't rush, don't discount the forerunners.

mmmoguschiy:
Day 6. Going forward:
I understand open positions to buy euros -- lot size is off the charts -- no stops, "over-hyping" strategy -- probability of euro drop high -- so every day with high probability last

mmmoguschiy:
Day 6. Going forward:

Judging by the equity - a slight correction. :))

Alexey:
Did anything change on the 6th day?
Of course it did - a 0.08% increase

Equity bounced up and down during the day and finally settled at the same value What can you do - the market is undecided.

_new-rena:
Don't rush, don't discount the forecourt.
There's no hurry - I'm still on schedule

mmmoguschiy:
There's no hurry - I'm still on schedule
and you can't be off schedule - there's no such thing as being late for Uncle Kohl's

abolk:
I understand there are positions open to buy the euro -- lot size is off the charts -- no stops, "overshooting" strategy -- probability of a euro drop is high -- so every day with a high probability of the last
Yes, exactly on the buy side. On the euro plus a couple of crosses. Although they were opened foolishly (euros) - with bigger lot than expected (I didn't look closely) as a hold. It may happen so, for example - you open at one pair, but look, you open at another one
. The probability of euro fall is 50/50. But I would say that the probability is higher - the interest rate is unlikely to rise in summer + the expectation of its rise in autumn-winter. Therefore, the sideways move is likely to continue. An upside pullback is in the pipeline. But I do not argue that the market is unpredictable - anything can happen. Nevertheless, as option levels confirm, we are unlikely to go too low.

abolk:
and you can't miss the schedule - there's no such thing as being late for Uncle Kolya
Kolya and I are at peace now, and so should you.

mmmoguschiy:
Yes, to buy.
I can console you - I also have a buy position open. And the SL is at 1.0441. If it gets there, I'll lose 5% of my deposit. We'll see.

Laryx:
I can console you - I also have a buy position open. And the SL is at 1.0441. If it gets there, I'll lose 5% of my deposit. We'll see.
That's it - I'll sleep in peace now.
Reason: