Make your first million - page 49

mmmoguschiy:
As Laryx put it, I don't have a strategy as such - I play guessing game.

As for the risks - I foolishly exceeded them the other day. But it's not yet evening.

I do it on the balance - to have something to show.
Do you have the risk turned in which direction? Up or down?

Alexey:
Uncle Kolya is stubborn too, sometimes he can beat the brokers with one hand.
What do I care about brokers? If they're so stupid that they're falling apart with all the information they have, nothing can save them )) I, on the other hand, have much less information and will fight on the mat until I win.

Alexey:
Do you even have the risk turned in which direction? Up or down?
It depends which way you look at it ))

Day 5. The drawdown is now pointless to mop up ))

mmmoguschiy:
Day 5. The drawdown is now pointless to mop up ))

eepst.... you got less than dept. did you show a balance increase or what? // and here i was thinking....

_new-rena:
eepst.... So you have less than the depo now. did you show a balance increase or what? //I thought so....
You wrote about equity. Didn't anyone get it? You're on fire, accountants! You could have erased the drawdown - no one would have understood

. But I'm being honest with myself and with you.

mmmoguschiy:
You wrote about equity, didn't anyone get it? You're on fire, accountants!!! You could have erased the drawdown and no one would have figured it out.

But I'll be honest with myself and with you.
Let's move on.

Probably will not open today - I will work on the drawdown. So let's look at the percentage of equity gain

mmmoguschiy:
Probably will not open today - I will work on the drawdown. So we have to look at the percentage of equity increase
Well, if you don't open, how will you work on the landing, close?

Alexey:
Well, if you don't open, how will you work on the landing, closing?
Going into close only mode
Reason: