From theory to practice - page 497

Олег avtomat:

It's obvious that you have a very superficial understanding of this subject.

I don't know what indicators you use (or don't use)...

My indicators need about fifty starting points of a row to reach the working mode. And then it works in tic to tic, even if it is 1000 points or 100000 points.

If you say so.

Renat Akhtyamov:
be according to you.

and here?

"But it's the one that didn't have the time and Alexander's K2 problem is solved there by the way. " -- what are we talking about?

Олег avtomat:

and here?

above I tried to explain

in general terms

at least two clues were given

Renat Akhtyamov:

above I tried to explain

"But it's the one that didn't have time and Alexander's K2 problem is solved there by the way." -- solved how?

Олег avtomat:

"But it was the one that didn't have time and Alexander's K2 problem is solved there by the way." -- solved how?

Oleg, you're the master of your own branch.

I, for one, remember some of your posts.

One of them is.

Renat Akhtyamov:

above, I tried to explain

in general terms.

at least two clues have been given

clues? ;)))

"Words are needed to conceal meanings". Right? ;)))

Олег avtomat:

clues? ;)))

"Words are for hiding meanings" ;)))

to make money in this case.

but there's no money to be made if there are no losers.

who gets it, gets it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oleg, you're the boss in your branch.

I, for one, remember some of the posts in your thread.

One of them says

What's the owner got to do with it? That's not what I'm asking you. Not about who is the boss, but about what kind of picture you have in mind.

Олег avtomat:

This is, of course, very colourful and poetic, but far from the definition of dynamics.

Dynamics(fromGreek δύναμις"force, power") is a state of motion, a course of development, a change in a phenomenon under the influence of factors acting on it.

You only superficially know Alexander's system to judge ahead of time, and the wording "dynamics" is more than appropriate there. Time can be excluded in such constructions as Kagi and Renko, as an alternative variant of price representation.

Novaja:
You only superficially know Alexander's system to judge ahead of time, and the wording "dynamics" is more than appropriate there. Time can be excluded in constructions like Kagi and Renko, as an alternative representation of price.

Well, you've got your kagi in your hands ;)))

About the trend, of course, you missed it (if you don't talk about it, it doesn't exist, right? ;)))

Reason: