MetaTrader 5 on a live account

Hello!

In one of the article threads (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/2454) I found an article announcement like this:

Можно ли в MetaTrader 5 торговать на реале уже сегодня? Как организовать такую торговлю? Приводится теория этих вопросов и рабочие коды, при помощи которых реализуется копирование сделок из терминала MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4. Статья будет полезна как разработчикам советников, так и практикующим трейдерам.

I don't understand, at the moment you can't use MetaTrader5 to work on real accounts yet?

I mean separately without everything that is given in addition in the above article.

Thanks?

Обсуждение статьи "Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4"
Обсуждение статьи "Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4"
  • www.mql5.com
Статья будет полезна как разработчикам советников, так и практикующим трейдерам.

Saku:

Hello!

In one of the article threads (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/2454) I found an article announcement like this:

I don't understand, at the moment you can't use MetaTrader5 for real accounts yet?

I mean separately without everything in addition to the above article.

Thanks?

And hello to you too.

It is still raw and brokers don't risk to put it on the real account.
Of course, there are exceptions, but traders do not take the risk of losing their money because of a bug and they won't get it back (which is doubtful :)).
Of course there are exceptions, people who are not afraid for their money.

MetaTrader 5 has already gone live with several companies and their ads are running on this site.

The dampness is nonsense. There has been public beta-testing for more than a year. God forbid our competitors reach this level of crude.

Renat:

MetaTrader 5 has already gone live with several companies and their ads are running on this site.

The dampness is nonsense. There has been public beta-testing for over a year. God forbid our competitors reach this level of crudeness.

Of course, the terminal is not "raw" at the moment, but it depends on what the real account is used for and on what terms.

If you use the terminal mainly for manual or semi-automatic trading, it may make sense to open a real account for 100-200 dollars (in cents), but no more than that. If we are talking about full automation (which is, in my opinion, the main advantage of MT5) normal work is out of the question.

Although I must give credit to your team, the work has been done and there are some serious improvements.

Interesting:

Of course, at the moment the terminal is no longer "raw", but at the same time it depends on what the real account is used for and on what terms.

If you use the terminal mainly for manual or semi-automatic trading, it may make sense to open a real account for about 100-200 quid (in cents), but no more than that. If we are dealing with full automation (which is, in my opinion, the main advantage of MT5) normal work is out of the question.

Although I have to hand it to your team, they have done a lot of work and have made good progress.

I'm a regular reader of this forum, and very often I'm amazed by your profound and informative posts ;)

As for the subject, I doubt that the quotes on demo accounts differ from microreal, but the demo accounts very often have non-normalized prices in the companies mentioned by Admin, they do not open and close orders when there is a strong move.

IgorM:

i read this forum all the time and very often i get amazed by your profound and informative posts ;)

As for the subject, I doubt that the quotes on demo accounts differ from microreal, but on a demo account very often in companies that Admin mentioned are non-normalized prices, the strong movement - they do not open and do not close the order, I would like to see some order, so that then do not blame MT5

as a rule, you cannot close an order with them.

There can be no non-normalised prices in principle. What do you mean by that? Maybe holes in the story?

Also, neither prices nor quotes have anything to do with the quality of the software. It's entirely up to the broker.

sergey1294:
why should i not send the price directly to the server?

I meant the price, not the SL or TP? And at what price should the server open a market order for me, at the price it gave me or at the price I wanted?

why should i not send the server the price with a positive spread?)

ZFS: USDJPY : 82.49 ; 82.510000000001 ; 82.49 - maybe 82.55 at once ?

Renat:

There can be no non-normalised prices in principle. What do you mean by that? Maybe holes in the story?

Also, neither prices nor quotes have anything to do with the quality of the software. It's entirely up to the broker.

I was talking about brokers, but they will blame it on MT5 imperfections first.

Give an example of problems with non-normalised prices and difficulties in opening positions. Preferably with the execution log.

The case of "when there is strong movement - you can't open or close an order on them" is system-wide and lies outside the software.

IgorM:
I wrote about brokers, but they will blame it on the imperfection of MT5 first.
That is, the thesis of the "crude platform" has not been confirmed in any way.
Reason: