Make your first million - page 154

Alexey Busygin:
And the direction doesn't matter, as long as it's the movement itself.
That's the point. It does matter.

moskitman:

00:00:01 if the opening price of the previous day (24 hours ago) is higher than the current price, then open a sell trade (and vice versa) - did I get that right?

I understand this is the default SL and TP, but extern double

Right. Only SL and TP should be set in the settings to test.

Alexandr Murzin:
Right. Only the SL and TP should be in the settings to test.
extern double 

that's what it means

The outcome of your research will be a drain at the rate of the spread. You'll figure that out in about sixty or sixty days.

the amount of losses is inversely proportional to the stop-loss value, the amount of losses is directly proportional to
the amount of profits is inversely proportional to the take-profit value, the amount of profits is directly proportional

the selected condition for entering the market is called a "backdoor entry".

moskitman:

that's what it means

The outcome of your research will be a drain at the rate of the spread. You'll figure that out in about sixty or sixty days.

the amount of losses is inversely proportional to the stop-loss value, the amount of losses is directly proportional to
the amount of profits is inversely proportional to the take-profit value, the amount of profits is directly proportional

the chosen market entry condition is called a "backdoor entry".

Look at the chart of this pair . The price always goes in the same direction 10-18 pips retracing at most 60-90 pips ... (except Sunday on Monday).

Alexandr Murzin:
That's the point. It's important.
Well, it depends.

Alexandr Murzin:
Look at the chart of this pair . The price always goes in the same direction 10-18 pips pulling back no more than 60-90 pips...(the only exception is from Sunday to Monday).

What happens FIRST? Is it a rollback or a move? Does it always happen? Or at least in most cases?

It won't work, I'll give you that.

Wormcrocodile.

moskitman:

What happens FIRST? Is it a rollback or a move? Does it always happen? Or at least in most cases?

What difference does it make if it takes 10-18 without rolling back to -100. More often it goes our way first.

moskitman:

No movement, no pullback! It's always like that!

Alexandr Murzin:
And what difference does it make if it takes 10-18 without rolling back to -100. More often than not, it goes in our direction first.

One such"-100 plus spread" would be enough to annihilate a dozen ten-eighths minus the spread.

Because the "two spreads" profit is less than the loss.

Reason: