Make your first million - page 98

moskitman:
Everything was invented before we did. The risks are insured too - they are not fools with the money.
But I'm afraid you have come to the wrong thread, or even to the wrong forum! This is Forex, MQLs, Metatrader, millions on the dollar.

moskitman:
Everything was invented before we did. The risks are also insured - they are not fools who sit on the dough.
moskitman: I take it that the "doughboys" say hello?

Vladimir Zubov:
moskitman: i take it with "dablokos" hello?
So it's 0.5% a day on an unclear amount. It's unclear if he'll pull it off in a day. Unlikely. Uncle Alik will come in and borrow 50 grand for the booze at the most. Add to that the cost of insurance, office rent, bald men and so on - you get what? Fucking ears.

Daniil Stolnikov:
But I'm afraid you're in the wrong forum, or even in the wrong thread! This is Forex, MQLs, Metatrader, millions on the dollar...

It's understandable. The point is only one - money out of money.

Vladimir Zubov:
moskitman: I take it the "dablokos" hello?

They have nothing to do with it.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well - 0.5% a day, it's not clear on what sum. He will pull it off in a day or not - it's not clear. Unlikely. Uncle Alik will come to borrow at most 50 thousand rubles for booze. Add to that the cost of insurance, office rent, bald men and so on - you get what? Fucking ears.

My insurance and other expenses look like a percentage of deductions from my net profit.
What I do or don't do is of no concern to my investors - 15%/months is like a sum in addition to the principal.

But it's all for earning and the Gambling needs something else: spreads, gaps, requotes, slippages, news, ... That's where the fun is, right? The main thing is not to forget to mention in time that hypothetically you can make money on it...

moskitman:

My insurance and other expenses look like a percentage of my net profit.
What I'm there and how to check or not my investors are not concerned - 15% / month as if from a bush I give plus the principal amount.

But that's all for earning, and for Gaming you need something else: spreads, GAPs, requotes, slippages, news, .... That's where the fun is, right? The main thing is not to forget to mention in time that you can hypothetically make money on it...

Insurance, exactly like other expenses, particularly office rent, is fixed and does not depend on profit!

What about 15% in profit to anyone from any amount invested - looks like a pyramid scheme or some other bureaucracy... Either you are lying or you just haven't had any really big investors or really big loans.

Gaps, slippages... - fun - YES!!! Game! With its own rules. Otherwise it's just not fun to live )) Profit is always purely hypothetical - as we know 90% of businessmen go bust in the first year of life, the second year goes bust 90% of those who survived

Where is the new series?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Insurance, as well as other expenses such as office rent, are fixed and do not depend on profit...!
What office?

Alexandr Murzin:
Where's the new series?
in post-production

moskitman:
What office?
Who do you lend money to? To Vasya Pupkin on the internet?

here we are at 100, the euro is getting stronger, getting ready to rise
Reason: