Make your first million - page 46

Alexey:
Landing, you're a bad manager, hoping for miracles.
What's wrong with me as a manager?

mmmoguschiy:
What's wrong with me as a manager?
I don't, it's just sad to see such lamentable results, profit +37, landing 63%

Alexey:
I don't care, it's just sad to see such lamentable results, profit +37, landing 63%.
How the hell can you not understand? I'm only human (not a robot)!!! That's why I tend to do stupid things from time to time, one of which I did yesterday. As a result, the initial drawdown increased from about 30 to 60%.

And yes - it's sad!!! Not so sad now with a small deposit. It will be sad if this is repeated at larger amounts!

Z.U. Don't tell me that you are blameless!

mmmoguschiy:
How in the hell can you not understand? I'm only human (not a robot)!!! That's why I tend to do stupid things from time to time, one of which I did yesterday. As a result, the initial drawdown increased from about 30 to 60%.

And yes - it's sad!!! Not so sad now with a small deposit. It will be sad if this happens again at larger amounts!

Z.U. Do not tell me that you are blameless!

And they said they'd taken the plucking from previous experience into account

I have a system. For me the system is not sinless! It has plaques, but they are mainly caused by slippage, or orders take us to the wrong place or the stop will take us into minus!

Alexey:

And they said they took into account the plucking of previous experiences

I have a system! The plaques are there, but they are mostly due to slippage, either orders will go where they shouldn't, or a stop will take a loss

It's true - I've accounted for it. New ones have been added. Or long forgotten old ones.

mmmoguschiy:
I have a tendency to do stupid things from time to time, one of which I did yesterday.

What? Again????

mmmoguschiy:

Z.U. Don't tell me you're sinless!

I am sinless. If you do not open trades - it is impossible to sin.

I think that one should trade exclusively with an Expert Advisor. I think that only trading using the Expert Advisor is possible. You think up TS, fill it in the Expert Advisor, check it, and if it is OK, you set it for trading, first on the demo, then on the real account. And no "manual". The result is no sins. If the account is losing, then according to the TS. But, normal owls must have a "stop-cock", which would stop at a critical drawdown, and not do something stupid.

Laryx:

What? Again?

I'm sinless. If you don't open trades, you simply cannot sin.

I think that you can trade exclusively with an EA. I think that the only way to trade with an Expert Advisor is to use it. And no "manual". The result is no sins. If the account is losing, then according to the TS. But, normal owls must have a "stop-cock", which would stop at a critical drawdown, and not do anything stupid.

Again

About the robot - yours is true!!! What can I do - I can't get my hands on it )). And it's hard to formalize it all! Now on top of that I switched to Linux and there's a new problem here

We'll get through it!!!

mmmoguschiy:
Again

About the robot - you're right!!! What can I do? I can't get my hands on it.) And it's hard to formalize it all! Now I switched to Linux and there
's a new problem.

We'll get through it!!!

The rake is holy.

How do different signs of the zodiac step on the rake

Как наступают на грабли разные знаки зодиака
Как наступают на грабли разные знаки зодиака
  • fit4braino
  • fit4brain.com
Овен: придет в такую ярость, что сломает их, но в процессе получит ими ещё раз 5 по голове.Телец: будет наступать на грабли снова и снова, пока они не сломаются.Близнецы: смогут решить, куда им идти только после того, как понаступают на все грабли.Рак: только это заставит его сделать шаг вперед.Лев: будет рассказывать всем, как это...

Day 4.

Beautiful
Reason: