Make your first million - page 89

Daniil Stolnikov:

My respect to you - we sing songs for the brave - not many people would risk such a topic. It's easy to criticize.

Daniil Stolnikov:
The last episode was... not even a series at all. It was a spontaneous throw-in. It was a spur-of-the-moment throw-in. Doesn't count. But it's a shame, as usual.

I wasn't missing, I didn't upload - weekends, holidays, vacations... Then according to plan - no throw-ins - only strict adherence to, as I wrote above - formalization and so on...

Today I looked at the situation - it's not clear )) Why did the ruble GEP'd so much? GEPanalyzed and changed my mind )). On the EUR and GBP it seems that everything is more or less clear.
So it was a commercial for a new series! where the fight will be even tougher, brighter.

Zogman:

My respect to you - we sing songs for the brave - not many people would risk such a topic. It's easy to criticize.

Alexey Busygin:
So that was a commercial for a new series where the fight will be even tougher, brighter.
Yeah, I've been in a tough fight. I'll take my hat off to you

. Well, there's a counterattack for every punch. Fear, evil Puppet, for your fiasco is at hand.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yes - I've been in an unequal fight. The enemy was strong - hats off to him.

Well, there's a counterattack for every blow. Fear not, evil Puppet, for your fiasco is at hand.
So,, you can take bets now.

Alexey Busygin:
So, can we start taking bets now?
It's still early... but you can fry popcorn and chill your beer or whatever you're drinking.

Daniil Stolnikov:
It's early... but you can fry popcorn and chill beer, or whatever you're drinking.
What's up? Not ready yet?

Alexey Busygin:
Why is that? Not ready yet?
Getting ready)) I've got to get ready now. It's no laughing matter.) The Dolls and Kolyan don't like joking We have to use their own methods with them.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Getting ready )) I need to be more thorough now. It's no laughing matter.) The Dolls and Kolyan don't like to joke. We must use their own methods.)
They have many methods, which one?

Alexander Laur:
He's a beauty! I somehow believe that in time you will realise your dream! (this is without irony).
No irony - that is if Daniel is enough to formalise the system and write its rules at least on paper. Or better yet, score it in the EA, and check it out on history. On the contrary, I don't think he will be able to do that.