Make your first million - page 66

moneystrategy:

Funny topic :) even prompted me to create a new EA.

Why, just put in 10 quid and: "Ay Na No", let it ride till a million - what if :) And 10 bucks is not even worth it for a lakh.

Go ahead - good luck ;) don't forget to share screenshots and videos of the withdrawal

mmmoguschiy:
Go ahead - good luck ;) don't forget to share screenshots and videos of the withdrawal of the dough
I did not say that the grail will be like :), such a lottery for 10 bucks - and you immediately fall down in laughter. :(

moneystrategy:
It's not like I said there would be a grail or anything, just a 10 buck raffle - and you go straight into a tizzy. :(
and i was hoping for it ((

moneystrategy:
I didn't say there would be a grail of sorts :), such a 10 buck raffle - and you go straight into a tizzy. :(
When will you come in, everyone here already has his own grail from a quid and from 10

moneystrategy:

Funny topic :) even prompted me to create a new EA.

Why, just throw in 10 quid and: "Ay Na No", let it ride till a million - what if :) And 10 bucks is not even worth it for a lakh.

Of course, that's the point.)

I've got a follower. Maybe he'll show up ))

Day 13:

mmmoguschiy:
Day 13:

Create another account and don't trade in it. Take out a hundred dollars in it. If you do, you'll have something to start over with. No kidding.

Don't forget to reduce the lot size to minus 100 quid.

forexman77:

Create another account and don't trade in it. Take out a hundred dollars in it. If you lose it, you'll have something to start over with. No kidding.

Don't forget to reduce the lot size to minus 100 quid.

Already thought about it - thanks!!!

But I'm a long way from a hundred.)

mmmoguschiy:
Already thought about it - thank you!!!

But I'm still a long way from a hundred))

Don't think, do. That is the only way to survive. If you remember, I told you about my story.

The thing is, greed is about to test you, or is already testing you.

You take the hundred bucks off, the greed will subside. Don't hesitate, or the muse of vanity will sing, clouding the mind.)

Reason: