Make your first million - page 35

Laryx:

You ain't got none of that, mate... You're a typical windbag. That was clear from the very first page. And you're just trading for gambling. It's your business, gambling's not a bad profit either...

So far, you're the one who's a chump among us - just words. Show us your prowess? Pissing ain't no sweat.

mmmoguschiy:
So far, you're the one who's a blabbermouth among us - just words. Show us your prowess? Pissing ain't like pulling sacks.

I, unlike some, did not promise millions.

I just wanted to understand how you trade... You don't have any clear rules... Obviously, I was upset...

I tried... I got banned for advertising.

Again, now I'm trying to monitor this year - something doesn't fit, there's 50%...

There's a PAMM opened in early 2014 with $2000, it's currently around 300%. But I'm afraid that if I show you, you will be banned again.

Laryx:

I just wanted to understand how you trade... You don't have any clear rules... Obviously, I got upset...

Again, now I'm trying to monitor this year - something won't fit, there's 50%...

There's a PAMM opened in early 2014 with $2000, it's now at around 300%. But I'm afraid if I show it, I'll get banned again.

If you want to put it in your profile, you won't get banned) at least there is something to show.

Laryx:

I just wanted to understand how you trade... You don't have any clear rules... Obviously, I got upset...

Again, I tried to do monitoring for this year - but it didn't work, there was 50%...

There's a PAMM opened at the beginning of 2014 with $2000, about 300% on it now. But I'm afraid if I show it, I'll get banned again.

Firstly, no one has promised anyone anything - see the first post. Secondly, the terms and conditions clearly state that the action was to take place "on a rapidly falling euro". This condition, as you understand, is not fulfilled at the moment - the euro is in disarray.

I do not have any clear rules, but that does not mean there are none at all! I do, so to speak, "depending on the situation".

The results are very interesting to look at. You can do it in person - if you get banned as you say

Z.U. By the way this message is written from Linux - it's finally happened - I'm off the Windows needle

mmmoguschiy:
First of all, no one promised anyone anything - see the first post. Secondly, the terms clearly stated that the action was to take place "on a rapidly falling euro". This condition, as you understand, is not being met at the moment - the euro is in disarray.

I do not have any clear rules, but that does not mean there are none at all! I do, so to speak, "depending on the situation".

The results are very interesting to look at. You can do it in person - if you're banned as you say.

Z.I. By the way I'm writing this message under Linux - finally I've got off the Windows needle
Of course it's always someone else's fault. Now the eura is moving the wrong way and everybody around is wrong, in the wrong place and in the wrong reading.

Fun topic you created mighty.so are you still going to publish your work? are you going to keep making a million?

Integer:
Of course, it's always someone's fault. Now the Euro is moving the wrong way and everyone around is wrong, reading the wrong things in the wrong place.
Some people are inclined to blame everyone (apparently you are one of them). I tend to state the facts. The euro has changed its behavior and it needs to adjust to its current realities. It's likely to be flat at least until the summer and change of the Fed rate.
So if before you could foolishly "buy and hold" now this strategy will not work!!!

dmitriikul:
You made a fun topic, mighty. so are you still going to publish your work? are you still going to make a million?
Of course it's fun - grieving is the province of the wusses and whiners. There's only positivity here

A million is like the American Dream - it will always be relevant!!! And we'll get there!!!

_new-rena:

and there's nothing to see here yet. a naked divorce) but there's nothing wrong with that. it's an eternal theme and a goal.

what do you mean?

mmmoguschiy:
Some people are inclined to blame everyone (you must be one of them). I am inclined to state the facts. The euro has changed its behaviour and needs to adjust to its current realities. It's likely to be flat at least until the summer and change of the Fed rate.
So if you could foolishly "buy and hold" before, now this strategy will not work!
He's talking about Thomas, he's talking about Yerema.
Reason: