HELP !!!! convert an indicator from MT4 to MT5. - page 10

Guys helpto remake indicatorrsioma v4 lines on mt5, would bevery grateful.
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Сервис "Фриланс" является самой большой биржей для заказа торговых роботов и технических индикаторов. Сотни профессиональных разработчиков готовы написать торговое приложение для терминала MetaTrader 4/5.
Files:
RSIOMA_v2.mq4  6 kb

Aliasander:
Guys helpto remake the indicatorrsioma v4 lines on mt5,would be very grateful.

The correct way to write it is: "Gratitude will have no limits within reason!"

;)

Can anyone convert an EA from mt4 to mt5?

Patterntraderpo:
Can anyone re-do an EA from mt4 to mt5?

If no one answers, the Freelance service will definitely help.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

I hopeto find a person who can help! Thanks in advance

It is an indicator of Fractal B. Williams on the breakthrough and touching a level, shows the arrows which bar broke through or touched the level, with an audible signal, and you can choose what to react, only a touch or breakthrough, plus a filter RSI and CCI (but this feature need not add, I do not want to bother or may be difficult in MQL5)

• www.mql5.com
Сервис "Фриланс" является самой большой биржей для заказа торговых роботов и технических индикаторов. Сотни профессиональных разработчиков готовы написать торговое приложение для терминала MetaTrader 4/5.

Vitaxaii:

I hopeto find a person who can help! Thanks in advance

It is an indicator of Fractal B. Williams on the breakthrough and touching a level, shows the arrows which bar has broken through or touched the level, with an audible signal, and you can choose to react, only to touch or breakthrough, plus a filter and RSI-CCI (but this feature need not add, do not want to bother or may be difficult in MQL5)

Do not clone posts

Good afternoon
Can someone help?
I need to add a disable text and arrow alert to this indicator (preferably with colour setting), which will be triggered when the price breaks the channel line.
I myself use a 2-channel strategy, like the 2 bollinger strategy. It works fine.
But what I miss is channel breakthrough signal not to check pairs constantly. I need 2 versions: one for MT4 and one for MT5.

Please help!

There is an ATP indicator in MT4

It is necessary to make it for MT5

<*ex*.* file deleted

churkin:

Please help!

There is an ATP indicator in MT4

It is necessary to make it for MT5

<*ex*.* file removed>.

For this purpose it is necessary an open file which can be edited. If it is not there - then explain in words, what exactly does the indicator do.

Vladimir Karputov:

This requires an open file that can be edited. If not, then explain in words exactly what the indicator does.

The indicator calculates the average APR for a certain number of days. It shows how much price has passed and how much is left to pass in the current day. and also shows the spread.
Reason: