HELP !!!! convert an indicator from MT4 to MT5.

People help plyz to remake the indicator of levels of round numbers from MT4 under MT5.

I can't afford to pay for the work. If there is a kind person, I will be sincerely grateful.

Files:

code runs in MT4/5

Pay It Forward

Files:

sergeev:

code runs in MT4/5

Pay It Forward

Boy, you are a god, thank you so much, really thank you from the bottom of my heart !!!!

People help plzto remake the indicator that displays both spread and time to bar from MT4 to MT5.

I can not pay for the work unfortunately. If you have a kind person, I will be sincerely thankful.

10937:

People help plzto remake an indicator that displays both spread and time to bar from MT4 to MT5.

I can not pay for the work unfortunately. If you can find a kind person, I will be sincerely thankful.

If you have no money, you should be smart enough to do such things yourself.

Fannasankh:
Since there's no money, it's about time you had the brains to do this kind of thing yourself.
I asked for help to redesign the indicator, not advice on what to do ????!!!!

10937:
I asked for help to redesign the indicator, not advice on what to do ????!!!!
The question is answered, not advice

10937:

People help plzto remake the indicator that displays both spread and time to bar from MT4 to MT5.

I can not pay for the work unfortunately. If you can find a kind person, I will be sincerely thankful.

if reiterated means to me:))

Pay It Forward

sergeev:

since repeat means me:))

Pay It Forward

You're just a beauty !!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

i'll email you in person !!!

there is a programme called converter

sergeev!

And if this "pretty boy" loses his deposit,

you'll be the one to blame :)

P/S Yesterday I saw a Rolls-Royce in a tollbooth with a number plate covered with newspaper.

Reason: