Remote agents are not working in optimisation (a bunch of x86 computers): what to do ? - page 3

Alexey:
Do you have an x86 or x64 system?

IvanIvanov:

Well, why is it warm with 8 cores?

Maybe it's not the CPU being used? There are several similar programs on the net and one used the video card processor to calculate the calculations, that's where no matter how you spin it, the computer will warm up, even if you have a hundred cores system.

Alexey:

Well, why is it warm with 8 cores?

Maybe it's not the CPU being used? There are several similar programs on the net and one used the video card processor to calculate the calculations, that's where no matter how you spin it, the computer will warm up, even if you have a hundred cores system.

as far as i understand the video resources are also used
Optimising is loading all the proces, so I'm thinking... add some cooling.

how much is the temperature limit for the CPU?

IvanIvanov:
as i understand video resources are also used optimally
Optimisation has loaded all the proceses so I'm thinking... add more cooling

how much is the temperature limit for the CPU?
See the manual to the equipment. The operating temperature is from 20 to 60 above it can burn out.

Alexey:
Refer to the instructions for the equipment. The operating temperature is from 20 to 60 above it can burn out.
I had a 64 red light, turned it off immediately and don't try it again.

IvanIvanov:
as i understand video resources are also used optimally
Optimisation has loaded all the proceses so I'm thinking... adding cooling

What's the thermal limit for the CPU?
What kind of CPU?

Laryx:

Renat, with all due respect to MetaTrader - if we are talking about serious development - we should switch to WLD, which works fine on x32 platforms, and at the same time is a head above MetaTrader as a means of TS development.

I would like to ask - what "advanced" services are we talking about for "serious" developers?

Don't be wishful thinking.

An advanced service in this case is a calculation network, speeding up calculations by hundreds of times. Upgrade your hardware (core2duo is not serious for testing) and upgrade to x64.

Vinin:
Will the x32 terminals even remain? Or will they also become history in the near future?

I wrote above that 32 bit terminals will remain, but we only accept high-performance 64 bit agents into the settlement network.

Publish official data on minimum requirements for agents and inform as they change.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have an agent test mode for exploitation in the cloud, without waiting to receive a job to run.
Reason: