Remote agents are not working in optimisation (a bunch of x86 computers): what to do ? - page 11

Renat:

The fact is that for services in general, OpenCL does not really work at all, as OpenCL only works from under a user's desktop session. These are the limitations of the graphics driver model in Windows.

You are misinterpreting the message in the log. All CPU cores are running. But only one CPU core has monopoly access to the OpenCL(GPU) device.

But only one core is written in the statistics as well?
Files:
jab7.jpg  149 kb

sashaaf:
but the stats only show one core?
So the others have not received any assignments in the last 24 hours.

I see, thank you! so it turns out you don't need to put a lot of agents in, not all of them will work.

sashaaf:
I see, thank you! It turns out you don't need many agents, not all won't work.
You need to choose a tactic here. The point is that tasks are distributed evenly among all available agents in the network. So, the more agents you have (of course, the more cores you have, the more likely your computer is to get a job.

barabashkakvn:
This is where you need to choose your tactics. The point is that jobs are distributed evenly among all available agents on the network. So the more agents you have enabled (of course there should be no more agents than there are CPU cores), the more likely your computer is to get the job.

You're confusing him even more, the more cores, the more likely.

Otherwise it will install 10 pieces of agents again.

Alexey:

you're confusing him even more, the more cores the more likely.

Otherwise it will install 10k agents again.

Read it carefully:

...(of course there should not be more agents than CPU cores)...

barabashkakvn:

Read it carefully:

I don't do this kind of nonsense, I put an agent in, the machines work quietly, it earns a little money, I'm happy.

Hi all.

I can't get the remote agents up and running. They work for me or not.

( I mean I buy remote power ) I have money on my account, agents have rady status but they do not take part in optimization

Vladislav Mityashin:

Hi all.

( I mean I buy remote power ) I have money on my account, agents have rady status but they do not take part in optimization

Here's the picture:

Vladislav Mityashin:

Hi all.

Show terminal and system configuration (after restarting the terminal, first three lines). Approximately like this:

2020.09.19 17:10:36.521 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2615 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2020.09.19 17:10:36.522 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19041, Intel Core i7-9750 H  @ 2.60 GHz, 22 / 31 Gb memory, 1672 / 1861 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2020.09.19 17:10:36.522 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075
Reason: