Remote agents are not working in optimisation (a bunch of x86 computers): what to do ? - page 4

sandex:
Publish official data on minimum requirements for agents and keep them informed as they change.

The minimum requirement now is that x64 is mandatory.

In addition, each agent is mandatorily evaluated for suitability to perform each specific task that comes in and if it is found to be underpowered, it is not given a task. Without this rule, the entire network would have been destroyed long ago by slow 32bit agents (9% of all agents on the network now have 1gb of RAM).

Renat:

The minimum requirement now is that x64 is mandatory.

In addition, each agent is mandatorily evaluated for suitability to perform each specific task that comes in and if it is found to be underpowered, it is not given a task. Without this rule, the entire network would have been destroyed long ago by slow 32-bit agents (9% of all agents on the network now have 1gb of RAM).

well i have 16gb of RAM but am afraid to let agents in, i know from my last computer at rest when agents take the initiative they overclock the CPU to 100%... not cool...

vadynik:
What kind of CPU?
amd fx 8350

Why do I see a machine in my agents and why can't I see it?

64x xeon machine

active agents unchecked..... tasks and time in agent is ticking but no machine in profile...((

zikov:

Why do I see a machine in my agents and why can't I see it?

64x xeon machine

If you have just plugged it in, you need to wait up to 20 minutes.

I've got it on a remote - it's not disconnected at all...

sleeping remotely removed....

zikov:
it's on my remote - it doesn't turn off at all...
What do you mean, when did you set up the agents?

IvanIvanov:
what do you mean when did you set up the agents?

a week ago.... but just since the day before yesterday it's been disappearing and reappearing with enviable frequency...))

i just reinstalled the agent - maybe that's why it was....

Reason: