Remote agents are not working in optimisation (a bunch of x86 computers): what to do ? - page 5

zikov:

a week ago.... but since the day before yesterday it's been disappearing and reappearing with enviable regularity...)

just reinstalled the agent - maybe that's why ....

It's most likely a rebuild on the service....

Renat:

An advanced service in this case is a calculation network that speeds up calculations by hundreds of times. Upgrade your hardware (core2duo is not serious for testing) and upgrade to x64.

As far as I know, core2duo is quite an x64 processor.

And since it's so necessary to have a 64 bit system, you'll have to get it. I'm just personally quite happy with x32, I'm staying with it for my old TV tuner which suits me just fine but has no x64 drivers.

But that's ok. Let's install the 64-bit system. However, here I don't want to loose all processing power of my local network and I don't want to connect to cloud computing when it's not really required. I'd like to at least keep testing agents for a few more years with the ability to install on x32 processors.

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Renat:

I wrote above that the 32 bit terminals will remain, but only the high-performance 64 bit agents will be accepted into the settlement network.

It's about being able to use your local network capacity. I agree that only high performance agents should be accepted into the cloud. But for a local network, such a restriction seems unreasonable in my opinion.

Laryx:
It is about being able to use your local network capacity. I agree that only high-performance agents should be admitted to the cloud. But for a local network, such a limitation seems unreasonable to me.
And this very local network of several computers that you are using are your personal computers?

barabashkakvn:
Is this very local network of several computers that you are using your personal computers?
And if so, are they?

I still haven't heard back, am I the only one who can't get the tester to work?

I press start and nothing, in the Remover's Log

barabashkakvn:
And this very local network of several computers you use - are they your personal computers?

Yes. These are the "leftover luxuries" of a computer room I used to run. When the hall went bankrupt and the owner couldn't pay me back what he owed me in wages, he offered to take the computers (not very valuable by then). Originally there were 30 of them, but they are gradually failing, and now only 8 work steadily, and another dozen - work casually. Usually, they stand switched off. But when I need to optimize, I turn them on, and 10 to 20 of them manage to work.

If they weren't mine, they probably wouldn't be so old, and I wouldn't need x32-agents.

IvanIvanov:
amd fx 8350
I have 8320, max temp is 61, I have it on water, in hot weather at max load it doesn't get higher than 49, also quiet, water rules)
Files:
DSC_0023.jpg  2554 kb

vadynik:
I have an 8320, max temperature is 61, I have it on water, in hot weather with max load the temperature does not rise above 49, also silence, water rules)
I was also thinking about water, can I get a link to the gadget?

IvanIvanov:

I still haven't heard back, am I the only one who can't get the tester to work?

I press start and nothing, in the Removed log.

Have you enabled local agents in Agents tab (right-click - enable local agents)?

AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core Processor - on air (bought separately), temperature under load is not higher than 39 (in heat).

Reason: