Remote agents are not working in optimisation (a bunch of x86 computers): what to do ? - page 8

sashaaf:
Windows 7 x64 installed the metatrader but the agent does not work in statistics
What do you mean it doesn't work in statistics?

Alexey:
What do you mean it doesn't work in statistics?

Statistics of your agents in MQL5.community.

I.e. vids 7 64x and the agent does not receive passes. and in the statistics on the agent's website is not visible.

sashaaf:
Windows 7 x64 installed Metatrader still does not work in statistics
You need todownload MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent
Скачать MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent для работы в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Скачать MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent для работы в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Подключайтесь к сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network и получайте дополнительный доход круглосуточно — пусть компьютер работает на вас!

sashaaf:

I.e. vids 7 64x and agent does not receive passes. and in the statistics on the agent's website is not visible.

Charges are displayed with a delay of 24 hours.

sashaaf:

I.e. vids 7 64x and agent does not receive passes. and in the statistics on the agent's website is not visible.

Did you check the firewall, is there a pass? Did you get a username and password to connect to your account?

barabashkakvn:
To use agents you need todownload MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent
I have no response from agents on my computer. It has neither passages nor statistics. It has been running for more than one day. Login is enabled, other machines in this network are visible. Firewall is disabled. And the most interesting thing is that on the computer where everything was working and there were 4 agents, after your updates only one is working. And in no way the other 3 do not start.

sashaaf:
Well, the agent is on the computer and there is no reaction. No walkthroughs, no stats. And it's been running for over a day. Login's on, other machines on the network are visible. Firewall disabled.
Is the RAM size more than 2 GB?

barabashkakvn:
Is the RAM size larger than 2GB?
YES memory is 4gb, agent stood and worked on this machine. After a warning that only 64x would work. Reinstalled Windows 7 to 64x, put the agent on and it's dead. And the most interesting thing on the other machine on which everything worked and had 4 agents, after your updates only one works. And in no way the other 3 don't start. I'm dealing with it now and stopping and starting and restarting does nothing but one agent works.

sashaaf:
YES memory is 4gb, on this machine agent stood and worked. After a warning that only 64x would work. Reinstalled win 7 to 64x, put agent on and all dead.

Check the ports. from 2000 to 2010

VOLDEMAR:

Check the ports. from 2000 to 2010

Who's going to open them?, everything was working before the change and there were 40 computers. Now only 2, one has an agent running and nothing is working on the other 3 cores 1 is working.
Reason: